Bluepie884
Virgin
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2026
- Posts
- 660
IHN eaten an oyster
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Neither have I. But, is that a thing the kids are into now?I have never masturbated to a thesaurus
Once the 6-7 thing went out of style...Neither have I. But, is that a thing the kids are into now?
Once the 6-7 thing went out of style...
This didn't explain anything... I mean I am all about some Criss Cross... But don't see how the other word equals that ..I have never had to explain skibbidi toilet before, but here goes: it's when you put your clothes on backwards, like a Mac daddy, or even a Daddy Mac, and jump, jump
Look deeper...within yourself...the answer is there...you must embrace the truthThis didn't explain anything... I mean I am all about some Criss Cross... But don't see how the other word equals that ..