Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Posts
- 41,558
We're leading a sheltered life!I have never been to Europe, milked a goat or copulated on a bike, goat, bull or matador.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We're leading a sheltered life!I have never been to Europe, milked a goat or copulated on a bike, goat, bull or matador.

I have never met irishred 3 but I think I'd like too.i have never eaten a girl out after my own cum has been in her pussy. :-(


I have never eaten frog legs.
I too have never worn a tuxedo....you aren't alone.Worth the try believe me...
I have never worn a tuxedo.
I too have never worn a tuxedo....you aren't alone.![]()
Can't get the lapels to lay smooth over my breasts huh?You aren't missing out. They suck. They never fit them right.
Can't get the lapels to lay smooth over my breasts huh?![]()