I have never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen dances with stars, american idol, survivor, lost or any reality show for that matter.
 
I have never been to spain.

... betting I am the only one on this page who gets this one. :)

I have never done one thing that will be remembered in 100 years... yet.

Will

....But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it


If you were thinking lyrically, then you're mistaken. :)

I have never had sex on a hotel balcony, but it is on my list of wannas.
 

....But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it


If you were thinking lyrically, then you're mistaken. :)

I have never had sex on a hotel balcony, but it is on my list of wannas.

I think I have never been to Spain is the most common post on this thread.....

Oh, and ditto on the hotel balcony.....it's on my list too! ;)
 
I think I have never been to Spain is the most common post on this thread.....

Oh, and ditto on the hotel balcony.....it's on my list too! ;)

I love the song, so I'm always happy when it shows up here. :D

I have never been on a tropical paradisey vacation.
 
I've never snow skied either, but I would love to try it!
The thought of ending up in traction does give me pause, but I'm game. :D

I've never been to Italy and want to go badly.
 
lol (food! dayumm lol -- setting me up for munchies!..)

not this though...I have never eaten offal *barf*

(there! turns me right off! haha! dayumm lit lol)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top