JMaxwell69
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2009
- Posts
- 1,114
I have never been to Tibet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never eaten sauerkraut
You have led a sheltered life.....but maybe that's a good thing..I have never had anal sex![]()
You have led a sheltered life.....but maybe that's a good thing..![]()

I have never had sex with a relative
or anything else for that matter. Well, a dirt bike when I was 13 but whos keeping trackI have never been a pilot.I have never even flown a kite- are you all pilots ?
I have never even flown a kite- are you all pilots ?

I have never volunteered for an election campaign, but that might change this year.
I have never volunteered either- so what party r we gonna campaign for ?
It won't so much be the party as it will be the candidate. But, suffice it so say that politically I'm left of center.