I have never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never received uninvited sexual advances from any form of foliage.

Oh no wait, what are these leaves creeping through my window? No! No, don't touch me there! No RapeTree no!

Nooooooo.....
 
i have never talked to a shrub

A friend of mine did at a party a while ago. He spent quite some time deep in conversation with a rubber plant. Someone eventually tapped him on the shoulder and said "Dude, you ok? You're talking to a plant!". He looked round, replied, "Oh shit, so I am! Thanks man." Shook his head to clear it. Took a sip of beer. Then turned back to the plant. "Yeah, so I was telling you about this hill we climbed..."

No joke. I saw it happen. I can only assume a lot of drugs were involved. He was fine tho.


I have never talked to a shrub and received an answer..
 
A friend of mine did at a party a while ago. He spent quite some time deep in conversation with a rubber plant. Someone eventually tapped him on the shoulder and said "Dude, you ok? You're talking to a plant!". He looked round, replied, "Oh shit, so I am! Thanks man." Shook his head to clear it. Took a sip of beer. Then turned back to the plant. "Yeah, so I was telling you about this hill we climbed..."

No joke. I saw it happen. I can only assume a lot of drugs were involved. He was fine tho.


I have never talked to a shrub and received an answer..

LOL thats funny-
I have never talked to a shrub either but I have spoken and begged for a house plant given by a friend to not die on me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top