I have never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IHN had a three, or more, some with all guys...although my wife would to see it happen. (But we're working on it.)
 
Not on a bus, Not on atrain
Not on boat, Not on a plane.
NOt in a car or in a crane.
I'll never have sex ever again!

To quote Dr. Suess
 
I have never had sex on a plane........and I can't imagine how people accomplish that feat in those teeny tiny lavatories.
 
I have never had sex on a plane either but if I did forget the laboratory I'm doin' it in the seats :D
 
I have never been to Magic Mountain.... though I drive past it all the time when I go to So-Cal.
 
I have never taken my kids to Disney World....
and picked up bad parent of the century award.....:eek:
 
I have never been a fan of the mouse house, but then I have been there more times than I can count.
 
I have never met anyone like her... "The Girl" it fits her so well, and she seems to enjoy being that, for me. I guess I can't say "never" anymore. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top