I Love You because....

I Love You because....you fit that old saying glove tight fit ..snug and comfortable.:rose:
 
I love you because you have taken the time to not only know my body well, but my heart, and beliefs too.

I love you because you understand the need for the little things in love, as much as the bigger things.

I love you because you are a big snuggly lion for me, and well not so much for others if they dare to tread on what you feel is in need of protecting...yep, I admit it.

I love you because you have the ability, at times, to let your eyes only tell me the secrets of your heart. I love being able to read your eyes and know just what they are telling me. That's intimate, and just lovely. :heart:
 
I love you because you have taken the time to not only know my body well, but my heart, and beliefs too.

I love you because you understand the need for the little things in love, as much as the bigger things.

I love you because you are a big snuggly lion for me, and well not so much for others if they dare to tread on what you feel is in need of protecting...yep, I admit it.

I love you because you have the ability, at times, to let your eyes only tell me the secrets of your heart. I love being able to read your eyes and know just what they are telling me. That's intimate, and just lovely. :heart:

I love you because you are the kindest person I know.

I love you because you are the best person I'll ever known.

I love you because you're almost as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside, and you are the most beautiful person I'll ever know.

I love you because you fun.

I love you because you are patient.

I love you because you are you.

I love you because there are no affectations -- you are real.

I love you because you are mine.

I love you because...I've loved you since before I was born.

:rose:
 
I love you because you complete my thoughts and my sentences.

I love you because you are my best friend.

I love you because without you, my heart is empty.

I love you because when I hear your voice or see you, I know everything
will be ok.

I love you because you make everything ok. You comfort me and
make it all ok.

I love you because, you have kept every promise you've ever made to me.:heart::heart::heart:
 
I love you because I can show you every facet of myself and feel safe and comfortable doing so, knowing that you enjoy all my sides as I enjoy yours.
 
I love you because you complete me.

I love you because I know you're always there.
 
because when we talked the first thing you asked was how is Hundchen... because even though I upset and worried you can still make me smile.
 
I:heart:U because whenever I am in need, you are there with open arms.

Being wrapped in those big strong arms makes me feel safe and that
all will be okay. And it always is :heart: :kiss:
 
I love you because you have taken the time to not only know my body well, but my heart, and beliefs too.

I love you because you understand the need for the little things in love, as much as the bigger things.

I love you because you are a big snuggly lion for me, and well not so much for others if they dare to tread on what you feel is in need of protecting...yep, I admit it.

I love you because you have the ability, at times, to let your eyes only tell me the secrets of your heart. I love being able to read your eyes and know just what they are telling me. That's intimate, and just lovely. :heart:

Beautiful, love this.
 
I love you because you love me for who I am. You don't want to change a thing about me. You accept me the way you met me. My flaws and all. You push me to be better and you give me the time to do it. You ask only that I love you and nothing more. You make me smile with the simplest message. You stay on my mind all the time. Baby, I love you. :heart:
 
I love you because when you say you're gonna do something you do it...not just talk about it

I love you because you know the difference between being in love with love and being in love with me

I love you because what you see on the inside of me is as important as what everyone else sees on the outside

I love you because you know what I'm gonna say before I even say it

I love you because you put up with my stinky ill behaved dog and put up with her constant attention seeking from you :D

I love you because you don't play mind games and try and keep me guessing what you're thinking, you let me know

I love you because you're magnificent in the sack! :p

I love you because you make me feel like the most beautiful intelligent sexy woman in the world...even first thing in the morning

I love you because you are you

:heart:
 
You never take me for granted. No matter how busy you are, you take the time to send me a message, even a simple kiss to let me know you are thinking of me.

You are completely open and honest with me. You don't lie or play games. If I do or say something you don't like, you tell me. You don't grit your teeth and ignore it or throw a fit, you calmly and simply tell me.

You are protective and possessive, but you aren't jealous. You don't freak out whenever someone flirts with me, you KNOW I love you and you have nothing to worry about.

If I said I needed it you would always have my back, but you also know I can fight my own battles.

You have taught me things about myself I never knew.

I love you, and I'll love you forever. :heart::kiss:
 
I love you because even on rainy days it's sunshine and rainbows in my heart.
 
Back
Top