I Run Star Trek

Worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes. registering my disgust throughout the world.
 
On the whole, I liked Enterprise, but I thought some of the characters were a little weak. I was especially annoyed by T'Pal. She is way too excitable for a Vulcan
 
TygerEyez said:
LOL! Did you also download a naked Janeway finally, Spaceballs?

Yes, although it took forever with this "high speed modem". Fortunatly, I had help from a bald little fat man who had his own internet company. Heard he got bought out by Bill Gates.
 
LOL

He was supposed to be bought out. But Gates had his goonies smash the poor fat man's computer. I saw it all through my highpower telescope.

Er.. uh.. I mean... *sighs in defeat* That Fat man's wife is pretty hot... :p
 
Poor Dixon. Go out and get some ice cream. You'll feel much better.
 
Dixon Carter Lee said:
But I have no cone or cup...What shall I use?

You just wanted me to talk about you having a Cockload of Vanilla Ice Cream, didn't you?
 
Ba weep gra na weep nini bam


Translation: It sucks being a 45 year old virgin that still lives with their parents.
 
Did I forget to mention it also sucks to not know proper grammer?
 
It also sucks to be in guest mode since now I can't go back to fix "grammar".
 
Ah, but guest mode is easily remedied. The other afflictions will take time.
 
Spaceballs said:
It also sucks to be in guest mode since now I can't go back to fix "grammar".

Then register and become one of the inmates :D
 
Mischka said:
Ah, but guest mode is easily remedied. The other afflictions will take time.

Very true. :D


(btw, I'm just having fun, incase anyone thinks I'm trying to troll someone)
 
Hehehe that is a good site and not everyone hated Wesley I liked the character so there.
 
Hey wait I have an actualy Trek question. When did Wesley leave the series? It has been so long i just don't remember.
 
I used to want to bone him (Can I say that if I'm a chick? :confused: ) after I saw Stand By Me.

Him and River Phoenix.

At the same time.

Then I realized I was 12, and wouldn't be boning anyone for a few years.


(Edited cause I'm a Tard)
 
Last edited:
The Stand was a good Mini-Series. I have read that book 3 or 4 times. He played the nerdy guy Harold i think was the name in the movie. Who did River Phoniex play?
 
Er, I meant Stand By Me.

(Too many Freaking Stephen King Movies.)
 
Azwed said:
The Stand was a good Mini-Series. I have read that book 3 or 4 times. He played the nerdy guy Harold i think was the name in the movie. Who did River Phoniex play?

That was Corin Nemic (or however the hell that's spelled) who played Harold.

I always liked River Phoenix in Stand By Me... always thought it was a damn shame the way his life turned out.
 
Back
Top