I Run Star Trek

doctor_insanus said:


That was Corin Nemic (or however the hell that's spelled) who played Harold.

I always liked River Phoenix in Stand By Me... always thought it was a damn shame the way his life turned out.

I always liked him in everything. Then again, I'm a chick.
 
2 things.

1. River Pheonix(sp) did a film about a boy who's parents are on the run from the FBI and he has to assume a new ID every few years to keep one step ahead of the feds....I think it was one of his best although it's a low budget film.

2. I have two people I know who only ever watched the first five minutes of the first episode of Voyger and turned off because they just could stand Kate Mulgrew's voice......does anybody else hate her voice and if so why ?


PS. I can't say her voice ever bothered me that much.
 
1) Running on Empty with Judd Hirsch. Good flick.

2) I've hated her voice since Mrs. Columbo and Remo Williams -- but she's not a bad actor.
 
Dixon Carter Lee said:
1) Running on Empty with Judd Hirsch. Good flick.

2) I've hated her voice since Mrs. Columbo and Remo Williams -- but she's not a bad actor.

Thank you DCL, thats the film and Judd Hirsch for anybody who doesn't know was the guy from Taxi who also played Jeff goldblums(sp) dad in "Independence day".

I always thought Ms Mulgrews voice was a little like K. Hepburns voice.
 
Another question

Does Galactica ever find earth?

I watched it too...missed the boobs and pecs scene..(I always get left out)..

I will have to check it out again...

Running on Empty..almost, Almost made me cry....(I never cry)
 
Re: Another question

Thumper said:
Does Galactica ever find earth?

I watched it too...missed the boobs and pecs scene..(I always get left out)..

I will have to check it out again...

Running on Empty..almost, Almost made me cry....(I never cry)

Yeah Galactica does in "Galactica 1980" I think.......it was pants.
 
Back
Top