I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to feel a wet, slippery tongue crawling slowly upwards along my legs, my ardour rising as it gets closer to its ultimate destination...
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.
 
I want a fun day. No worries, projects, screw-ups or sick people. I want to play outside, laugh till my sides hurt and my eyes water. I want to fall into a heap with someone I care about and make a memory to last a lifetime.
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

I am so sorry for your loss. :(
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

I want to be able to heal your pain. :rose:
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

:(:( ((hugs))
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

I want her to find peace, resolution and comfort amongst the mourning in this heart wrenching time. Sorry for your loss!
 
I want her to find peace, resolution and comfort amongst the mourning in this heart wrenching time. Sorry for your loss!

I would like everybody thats posted on this thread(especially in the last 12hrs) to get what theyve written....


Sorry for your loss....:(
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.
I'm so sorry. I want to be able to do more than say that. :rose:
 
Suicide is always selfish. But sometimes the pain can be so deep and so heavy that we can't see, or don't care about the pain we leave behind. There are no words that can ever make grief and loss any easier to deal with. I try not to say that I'm sorry anymore, because it doesn't mean shit. I just say nothing.

or type out long winded bullshit like this.
 
I want to thank you all for your kind words and messages. I don't know how to multi quote, I'm not that cool lol.
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

Sorry for you loss I hope you can find peace and comfort over the coming days.
 
MMW...I'm so sorry for your loss. So difficult for the loved ones left behind. I hope you find peace.
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

I want you to know you're being thought of with compassion and understanding, as much as we can possibly understand another's pain...may you be given the gift of time to find some peace, and closure :rose:
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.
Sorry to hear of your loss. I found the quote below and hope you might find some comfort in it

The loss of a father is painful to bear. He's the source of quiet strength, that's missed when he's not there. Take comfort he's in heaven, and looking down on you. He'll be throughout the years, loving, watching, and guiding you. He's you very own guardian angel, & he'll be with you till the end. When you meet again and your broken heart will mend.
 
Sorry to hear of your loss. I found the quote below and hope you might find some comfort in it

The loss of a father is painful to bear. He's the source of quiet strength, that's missed when he's not there. Take comfort he's in heaven, and looking down on you. He'll be throughout the years, loving, watching, and guiding you. He's you very own guardian angel, & he'll be with you till the end. When you meet again and your broken heart will mend.

That's very beautiful, thank you
 
I want a hot oatmeal raisin cookie, a tall glass of milk, and for my work cell to stop ringing!
 
I want to see my dad one more time. I want to rewind the clock to last night when I should've called him but didn't. I want the chance to say goodbye. I want you to know how loved and missed you are. I want you to know that taking your life this morning was so incredibly unfair. I want you to know I'm heartbroken but I still love you. I just want to understand.

((((hugs)))) I am so sorry for your loss, dear
 
Oh my

Paintergirl… whoever you are, I'm dream-kissing your pussy right now, sliding my wet tongue up inside you, can you feel my love and adoration? can you feel the lust that burns inside me? allow me this pleasure, I beseech you…. let my mouth make you cum, let me taste you, let me feast on you, let me eat you until you can bear such an intensity of pleasure no longer….

Tristan, how could I turn down such an earnest plea? I'm in my lonely bed, closing my eyes in a moment--I hope I find you tonight, whoever you are...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top