I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a drink and work isn't even over yet....ever have one of those days??? Some days you are the bug and others the windshield...it is a bug kinda day!!
 
i want sweet moments of my content, not locked away in my mind, but here, present, soft and round, sweet of scent and touch, heard like music of an empty church, building, echoing, consuming my body...
 
I want... to hear his voice deepen as he talks of desires and fantasies.

...and a cookie.
 
I want to see your smile one more time....
The funeral was beautiful, but we're all still in such shock. I want you to know how much you're missed.

I want makesmewet to know that you are loved, in this life, and the next....never doubt that :heart:
 
I want to strangle the person on the other end of this customer service call with our cable provider.
 
I want to strangle the person on the other end of this customer service call with our cable provider.

But, it's so interesting to watch the vein patterns emerge on your forehead during the call. I know because we must share the same provider. ;)
 
i want to open the wrong door, see her face turn from shock to, ok interesting, and feel the rush of an unplanned moment...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top