aussiegeekygal
Faceless
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2014
- Posts
- 28,001
I want a Klondike bar.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmmm iam waitingWhat would you do for a...
I want to please a woman mentally spiritually and physically until she can't stand up
I want a Klondike bar.

I want to know... What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
![]()

Sex. Savage, aggressive, grab her by the throat, slam her against the wall, tear away her panties and pound her into the drywall, leave her bruised and breathless sex.
Sex. Savage, aggressive, grab her by the throat, slam her against the wall, tear away her panties and pound her into the drywall, leave her bruised and breathless sex.
Damn.
*fans herself and wonders why her panties are suddenly very damp*
I want him to shut his f*ING mouth and keep all his selfish negativity to himself. And I want him to get that job so I can kick his ass out of here.
There. I feel better now. The moment has passed. Carry on...
some rough fucking, right about now.