I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long weekend full of kinky dirty sex with a dominate couple, and me being my submissive self
 
I want things to be better than they are. I wish I could find a way to remedy things...to make everything alright again.
 
I want him to shut his f*ING mouth and keep all his selfish negativity to himself. And I want him to get that job so I can kick his ass out of here.

There. I feel better now. The moment has passed. Carry on...

I want Beachbaby to be surrounded with nothing but positivity in her life...she deserves that ....and I also want to give her a great big hug..HUGS!!!!!!!!!!:rose:
 
I want a lot of things thees days. I can't even get what I need! So I am trying to work with what I got and hope for better.
 
mature gentleman who won't throw a tantrum or give me the silent treatment when I refuse to give my picture to a stranger on the internet(them).
 
I want everyone on Lit to find what they need, get what they want and then be satisfied with what they have.
 
mature gentleman who won't throw a tantrum or give me the silent treatment when I refuse to give my picture to a stranger on the internet(them).
I dont see why guys do that. It should be your choice to share pics, and they should respect your decision, but thats just me I guess.
 
~ to have all the time and effort in school to pan out, soon.

~ my damn knee to stop hurting.

~ a good, looonngggg, hard fucking.
 
I want two weeks in a cabin, near the mountains, by a lake.

No phone.
No internet.
No people and all their petty bullshit.

Nothing to do but spend my days hiking and swimming and lazily dozing in a hammock with a drink in my hand and a cool breeze against my skin. And at night, wrap myself in words and wine as evening storms bring thunder to rattle the windows and the drumming of raindrops of the roof.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top