I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hide away with one of my favorite men and let them pamper me in all sorts of ways.

After which, I will reward him for his efforts with some enthusiastic attentions of my own.
 
I want a shoulder and back massage. Happy Ending would be nice too
 
I want to sit outside on the deck, looking out under the stars and enjoy a cold beer catching up on life with him. (and to not get bit by a single mosquito)
 
... To not be annoyed
... A million dollars
... To be submissive
... For my brain to quiet down a bit
... To go on a road trip
 
I'll go with Kentucky Lady's response and sleep...I desperately want some sleep. :rose:
 
I want.....

to feel her quiver at my touch

to recognize how her body responds to mine

to make her entire body tremble

to feel her

to make her mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top