Misshotndeep
Tumbleweed
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2013
- Posts
- 33,352
I want people to stop acting like I'm so special to them and then turning around and fucking someone else.
I think every one on Lit wants this one! I could be wrong?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want people to stop acting like I'm so special to them and then turning around and fucking someone else.
*sigh* I know. The one time I let down my guard.I think every one on Lit wants this one! I could be wrong?
*sigh* I know. The one time I let down my guard.![]()
Hugs, we have all been there. Even me. Don't let it kill your sense of adventure for this place or make you jaded. He was obviously not good enough for you.

I want a better heating pad and some muscle relaxers, and a snuggle buddy, and thai food

I want popcorn. The kind you used to get in old movie theaters with real butter, popped in front of you instead of dumped out of a plastic bag and heated up.
Yikes! What theaters do you go to! ??
Bloody Mary with TWD opening scene tonight?
There are no good theaters anymore, just the 25-screen megatheaters with fake popcorn and overinflated prices.
Bloody mary? Yuck. I'll have a gin and tonic with lime![]()
I want to be able to send emails...