starryeyedone
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2008
- Posts
- 1,295
I want a pretty jeweled butt plug in my ass and his cock slowly sliding into my pussy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want a pretty jeweled butt plug in my ass and his cock slowly sliding into my pussy.

I want an emphatic win today
I want ...
A naked man to clean my kitchen
![]()
Nothing. I want nothing.![]()
Stick around long enough and I'm sure Oxford Don or another litser will be happy to give you one.To cum hard and fast while screaming unintelligibly
I want that pick me up, throw me around, push my hands above my head, and fuck me hard kind of sex today!
To cum hard and fast while screaming unintelligibly