I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new job, I am thinking something in the "independantly wealthy" career path. That's a thing, right?
 
Justa dream

"I want" can sound self serving, im not sure i would like to "wish" just cause i dont want my desires left to chance...ah but to go to her, my heart in my hand, to sit across from, feet touching, tea sipping, life in motion all around, her eyes smiling, her words soft, the tenderness in her hand on my shoulder, sharing words on life, her intent evident, her heart in her hand reaching out as we embrace...
I want a dream moment... :heart:
 
To be able to curl up in his arms for a night and feel complete beyond words. To feel that connection of two souls before our bodies become one. I feel his joy and passion in a kiss and every where he touches me. To look into his eyes and see him wanting more than one or a thousands nights and know it is the truth I find not a fantasy. To be treasured.
 
To be able to curl up in his arms for a night and feel complete beyond words. To feel that connection of two souls before our bodies become one. I feel his joy and passion in a kiss and every where he touches me. To look into his eyes and see him wanting more than one or a thousands nights and know it is the truth I find not a fantasy. To be treasured.

I want that for you...beautiful words, and desires...
 
Well, I simply want a night of drinks, laughs, and karaoke. That can't possible go wrong.

:D
 
.....sex. Fucking....love making....any and all points between those two acts. Just passionate, hard, loving sex that leaves us so exhausted we are at a loss for words, limbs intermingled as we lay, a tired, beyond sated mess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top