I'm new. Ask me a question.

It'sasecret said:
Aughhhhhhhh I know a lot of you wont agree with me, and I don't want to piss off Laural but...........................

There is no such thing has red licorice. Licorice is an actual plant. You get black licorice from that plant. Red "licorice" is just shaped and sold the same way. Maybe we can ask red or black twizlers? Sorry this is just one of those stupid pet peeves of mine.

Don't be silly! It says Licorice right on the box... :p
 
Wait.....I want in too..........

Welcome to Lit Pretty Darkling.................. Now do you shave , trim or let your pussy grow wild?............................
 
I have more questions...

You say you're not afraid of kink. Just how not afraid are you?

In other words, are you Domme, sub, Switch, or do you decline to participate in that particular kink, thank you? If not that kinda kink, what kind floats your boat? Details, girl! We want explicit details. (And there's a sizable minority of us who greatly appreciate your adherance to the basics of punctuation and grammar during the detailing process, as well.)

Ummm... do i have to welcome you again every time i ask another question?

Who's Minister of Protocol this week?
:cool:
 
Re: P. D.

Laurel said:
Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?

Welcome, PD! May you find everything you are looking for here in the Wonderful World of Lit, and not be too scared off by the rest.
 
GuyJD said:
Welcome to our Literotica abode, PM.
So, what exactly do you look like, Ms. Darkling?
Maybe we can go out for a cup of latte' one day. LOL

It's nice to meet you, Guy.
Here, I'll attach a picture of me.
 
Re: P. D.

Laurel said:
1. Licorice: black or red?
Yes. I like them both. I have a *slight* preference for "red twizzlers" over "black licorice."

2. Do you like cats?
Yes. They're fabulous with an alfredo sauce.
Kidding. I like cats in general, but have met some in person that I didn't like. I have a cat that is extraordinarily suited to the personalities in my family. He has been living with my mother since my daughter was born, and I am looking forward to getting him back. His name is spbrrt muad'dib. He's really cute. I got him from the humane society. He had lost most of his ears to frostbite. :(

3. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
*My* chewing gum always loses its flavour within an hour or so. Veruca Salt I am not. Plus, i have no bedposts. Yet.

4. Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you?
We are going back from whence we came. We moved to Vancouver last year because the SO had a great job opportunity. There are a lot of benefits to living here, but a lot of drawbacks as well. Tuesday's events convinvced us that we'd rather be struggling to make it out in the middle of nowhere compared to in the middle of a major world city. So we're moving. I like a lot of things life shows me, but there is a lot I don't like as well.

Congratulations on the impending young'un, btw. Welcome aboard! Thanks! It's nice to meet you, Laurel.
 
ShyGuy68 said:
Welcome to Lit Pretty Darkling, I hope you'll have a lot of fun here.
I saw you offered pictures in an earlier post, and I'm one of the persons that like pictures as well!! :D
I'll admit that I don't really have any questions to you. I'll only invite you to visit my webpage, and ask you what you think about it.

Hi, ShyGuy. I checked out your page, very nicely done, easily navigable. You have a sweet and sexy voice. I'm sure I will have fun here. :)
Here, I'll attach a pic that's a little "naughty" but not too bad. ;)
 
I must continue Laurel's line of questioning (it's a compulsion):

Do you get what you're hoping for?
Do you look behind and there's no open door?
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?


Just for the record black licorice is nasty, and dogs are better than cats.


Welcome to Lit. :)
 
Chuckus said:
Pretty Darkling welcome to the board
Just a damn barrel of monkeys we are, welcome to the board.
ooo ooo ooo, Thanks Chuckus. :)

Chicken or the egg?
Which came first? The egg.

Eggs ~scrambled or fried?
Sunny side up, or over easy, please.

Toast ~lightly or dark crunchy?
Midrange, really, but if my choice is light OR dark, I'll go with light. With butter, please, not margarine.

Ego's or waffles?
Eggos. I don't have a waffle iron. But I make wicked pancakes from scratch.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Besides that it has a superior taste, Coke actively discourages anyone under 12 drinking soda pop. Pepsi has no such ethics, and uses children to hawk their evil product.

Stirred or shaken?
Blender drinks!
 
Pretty Darkling said:
Or am i breaking some protocol?

You are not breaking any protocols but as liteorticas official female body inspector you are to present yourself to me for hands on inspection at your earliest convenience or email me some photos of your body. All photos will be viewed by me and the official thoughts posted on the board.
 
Last edited:
Finally_Single said:
Is Elvis really dead?
I assume so, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Are we really here, or are we figments of each others imagination?
Yes and yes.

Got milk?
*squirt*
mooooooooo.
Lactating.
 
Re: P. D.

Laurel said:


4. Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you?



LAUREL,
Slowly and carefully step away from your stereo and television.
Keep your hands in the air, where I can see them, with your palms facing me.
 
Wizard said:
Welcome to Lit Pretty Darkling.................. Now do you shave , trim or let your pussy grow wild?............................

Thanks. I'm glad to be here, Wiz.
At the moment, my lips are shaved, and I have a patch up top.
I have gone the fully shaved route, and I didn't mind it.
I used to be fully wild, but doubt I will go that route again.
 
Coke huh?

Pretty Darkling said:



Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Besides that it has a superior taste, Coke actively discourages anyone under 12 drinking soda pop. Pepsi has no such ethics, and uses children to hawk their evil product.

PRETTY DARKLING,
You & I are going to get along great.
<standing abrumptly to recite>
My name is Guy. And I'm a Coke (Coca-Cola) addict.
 
Re: Coke huh?

GuyJD said:


PRETTY DARKLING,
You & I are going to get along great.
<standing abrumptly to recite>
My name is Guy. And I'm a Coke (Coca-Cola) addict.


So AM I. Maybey we should start a support Group.
 
cymbidia said:
I have more questions...
You say you're not afraid of kink. Just how not afraid are you?
In other words, are you Domme, sub, Switch, or do you decline to participate in that particular kink, thank you? If not that kinda kink, what kind floats your boat? Details, girl! We want explicit details. (And there's a sizable minority of us who greatly appreciate your adherance to the basics of punctuation and grammar during the detailing process, as well.)
Ummm... do i have to welcome you again every time i ask another question?
Who's Minister of Protocol this week?
:cool:

hmmm... Well, I attended my first fetish social before I ever decided to give away my cherry. I'm a switch, very versatile... I have more experience Domming than subbing. I'm also into more general forms of kinky stuff... I guess I'm the "try anything at least once" type.

It's easier for me to say what I'm not into.
Vomit. Scat. Messy Sex.
 
Pretty Darkling said:


Hi, ShyGuy. I checked out your page, very nicely done, easily navigable. You have a sweet and sexy voice. I'm sure I will have fun here. :)
Here, I'll attach a pic that's a little "naughty" but not too bad. ;)

Thank you for the picture, and yes you're right, it is a little naughty! but I won't complain about it! :D

I also want to thank you for the compliment about my webpage. And I don't have the faintes idea if my voice is sexy or not, so I'll trust you on it! ;)
 
Re: Re: Coke huh?

YoungGun69 said:



So AM I. Maybey we should start a support Group.

<raising a glass of Coke in the air>
I'll drink to that. In fact, you can bring the chips and I'll bring the 12 packs.
 
Re: Re: P. D.

Mischka said:
If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
Welcome, PD! May you find everything you are looking for here in the Wonderful World of Lit, and not be too scared off by the rest.

If teflon doesn't stick to anything, how do they get it to stick to the pan?
Thanks for the welcome Mischka. ;)
 
NICE WEBPAGE

Is that you in the clown makeup? I wouldn't mind shooting something through that heart. And NO, I'm not talking an arrow.
 
Re: Re: Re: Coke huh?

GuyJD said:


<raising a glass of Coke in the air>
I'll drink to that. In fact, you can bring the chips and I'll bring the 12 packs.


Here we sell it in 24 pack cubes.
So I bring one for each of us.
 
Re: Re: Re: P. D.

Pretty Darkling said:


If teflon doesn't stick to anything, how do they get it to stick to the pan?

If fire fighters fight to eliminate fires and crimefighters fight to eliminate crime, what do freedom fighters want to eliminate?
 
Back
Top