I'm new. Ask me a question.

beckbabe said:
I must continue Laurel's line of questioning (it's a compulsion):
Just for the record black licorice is nasty, and dogs are better than cats.
Welcome to Lit. :)
Thanks. Nice to meet you. :)

Do you get what you're hoping for?
Do you look behind and there's no open door?
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?


Ack. Well, for a year I hoped to move "back home" and now it's happening.
All the doors in my apartment are shut.
I hope for peace and harmony. If I can't have that then I hope all the crazies will leave us alone.
 
Re: Re: I'm new. Ask me a question.

YoungGun69 said:
You are not breaking any protocols but as liteorticas official female body inspector you are to present yourself to me for hands on inspection at your earliest convenience or email me some photos of your body. All photos will be viewed by me and the official thoughts posted on the board.

Sounds like a real win-win situation. You can wait for the pics I post online like everyone else. ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Coke huh?

YoungGun69 said:



Here we sell it in 24 pack cubes.
So I bring one for each of us.

Sounds like a winner to me. I think we sell the cubes here too.
 
Re: NICE WEBPAGE

GuyJD said:
Is that you in the clown makeup? I wouldn't mind shooting something through that heart. And NO, I'm not talking an arrow.

Sorry, not me. I just applied the makeup to the photo with my Graphics Wizardry.

*cracks open a can of coke*
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: P. D.

YoungGun69 said:
If fire fighters fight to eliminate fires and crimefighters fight to eliminate crime, what do freedom fighters want to eliminate?
Why is it that we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
 
Re: Re: NICE WEBPAGE

Pretty Darkling said:


Sorry, not me. I just applied the makeup to the photo with my Graphics Wizardry.

*cracks open a can of coke*

Cool then. Do you have any pics of yourself?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: P. D.

Pretty Darkling said:

Why is it that we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Why do car things we send by ship "cargo" and things we send by car "shipping"?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: NICE WEBPAGE

Pretty Darkling said:


do you mean OTHER than the two I already posted in this thread?
;)

Sorry, hadn't notice up until now. Nice lips!!:p
 
welcome PD....nice to meet you, nice pics, i have to agree with Guy, very nice lips....:) :)

now if a guy opens his mouth in a forest and no-ones around to hear him, is he still wrong?

what happens if you are stuck in the middle of a crosswalk and the no crossing sign comes on, should you go back? should you continue??? please answer soon i am stuck in traffic....ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:eek: :eek: :confused:
 
If a frog had a glass ass, would he still hop from rock to rock?
 
Pretty Darkling said:


Thanks. I'm glad to be here, Wiz.
At the moment, my lips are shaved, and I have a patch up top.
I have gone the fully shaved route, and I didn't mind it.
I used to be fully wild, but doubt I will go that route again.







:D ....Nice..........
 
april-wine said:
welcome PD....nice to meet you, nice pics, i have to agree with Guy, very nice lips....:) :)
Thank you, april :)

now if a guy opens his mouth in a forest and no-ones around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Depends. Is he flattering me?

what happens if you are stuck in the middle of a crosswalk and the no crossing sign comes on, should you go back? should you continue??? please answer soon i am stuck in traffic....ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:eek: :eek: :confused:
Continue. ;)
 
Welcome Pretty Darkling.

You aren't as dark as I expected, LOL. Oh, I just crack myself up!!

I can't think of any questions that haven't been asked. We are a nice bunch of people and easy to get along with (mostly).

Enjoy yourself!!!

Oh, I just thought of one.

How many piercings do you have??
 
Pretty Darkling said:

ooo ooo ooo, Thanks Chuckus. :)

Eggs ~scrambled or fried?
Sunny side up, or over easy, please.

Toast ~lightly or dark crunchy?
Midrange, really, but if my choice is light OR dark, I'll go with light. With butter, please, not margarine.

Ego's or waffles?
Eggos. I don't have a waffle iron. But I make wicked pancakes from scratch.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Besides that it has a superior taste, Coke actively discourages anyone under 12 drinking soda pop. Pepsi has no such ethics, and uses children to hawk their evil product.

Stirred or shaken?
Blender drinks!

The eggs thing is cool. I prefer scrambled.

I am with you on the toast thing. I like mind medium, not to light and not too dark....with butter or peanut butter on the toast.

So when you comin to cook me some of the wicked pancakes from scratch? I have been known to make em also......I like eggo's and waffles.

Pepsi is better IMHO. Actually though I am more of a Code Red Dew kind of guy now........I love that stuff.

Blender drinks are good. Don't like martini's eh?

Welcome to the board (again) and we don't bite unless you specify where and how hard!!!!!!
 
Blackbich said:
Welcome Pretty Darkling.
How many piercings do you have??

Thanks Blackbich. Nice to meet you. :)
I have my nose pierced.
After I'm done breastfeeding, I plan on getting my nipples done, and maybe more after that. Who knows?
 
Actually I don't think it says licorice on the red ones. I do remember seeing it once on some obscure brand, but check out the Twizzlers brand. I think it says red twists or something to that effect. Now I want to go to the store and check it out. By the way my mother used to grow licorice in her garden. Black licorice by the way since it is the only kind!!
 
Is the thruth out their? Are we alone? You say your into anything. Have you ever had sex with a woman? If so, DETAILS!!!!!!!!! If not, would you? No, I'm not a woman, either.
 
Re: Re: P. D.

Pretty Darkling said:
He has been living with my mother since my daughter was born, and I am looking forward to getting him back. His name is spbrrt muad'dib.

His name is spbrrt muad'dib?!?! Doesn't that constitute animal cruelty?:eek: :p
 
nasty said:
Is the thruth out their? Are we alone? You say your into anything. Have you ever had sex with a woman? If so, DETAILS!!!!!!!!! If not, would you? No, I'm not a woman, either.

Truth is constant. Human perspective on truth is subjective.
Ultimately, we are all alone. We are all together in our alone-ness.
I have had sex with a woman. More than one, actually, although not at the same time. Hey, that would be fun!
 
Back
Top