I'm new. Ask me a question.

More questions

1. Seems we ALL LOVE reading about incest. MOST people say they enjoy the fantasy of it. So, is it a fantasy, or, perhaps, even a reality?

2. Do you like sports? If so, what teams?

3. What's your favorite position?

4. Have you ever had anal?

5. How often do you masterbate/day?

6. Favorite movie? Actor/actress?
 
Shit, a few more I just thought of

1. What music do you listen to? Who is your favorite(s).
BTW-If you say country, and LOVE Lila McCann, I'll be your best friend.

2. Does size matter, or is it how you use it?

3. Vanilla or Chocolate?
 
Re: More questions

nasty said:
1. Seems we ALL LOVE reading about incest. MOST people say they enjoy the fantasy of it. So, is it a fantasy, or, perhaps, even a reality?
Ya know, I read the incest stuff occasionally, but it really isn't a great motivator for me. Maybe because I never had a "daddy" and I'm the oldest child, so I changed the diapers of my siblings.

2. Do you like sports? If so, what teams?
I like rugby, volleyball, hockey, curling. I don't *follow* sports, though. And I'll take amateur over professional any day.

3. What's your favorite position?
I haven't tried them all yet. My least favorite is 69.

4. Have you ever had anal?
Yep. I love a good assfucking. Makes my orgasm different. Leaves me a little puddle on the bed.

5. How often do you masterbate/day?
Lately, once a day a least, maybe twice. Really, it depends on the circumstances.

6. Favorite movie? Actor/actress?
I don't have a favorite. Of either... sorry. :)
 
Re: Shit, a few more I just thought of

1. What music do you listen to? Who is your favorite(s).
BTW-If you say country, and LOVE Lila McCann, I'll be your best friend.

I listen to pretty much everything... But I'm not at all familiar with Lila McCann.

2. Does size matter, or is it how you use it?
Size is nice sometimes. Skill is more appreciable. Sometimes I feel like steak and sometimes I feel like a salad, you know?

3. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Yes to both.
 
I've already asked my questions

I'm waiting for my answers. *wink*


Welcome to the boards

kgboot
 
Re: Re: Re: More questions

YoungGun69 said:

I think I might like it better in zero-grav.

One of you is always mushed beneath the other, and you can't breathe properly, and you can't properly concentrate on making them feel as good as you can because you keep getting distracted, and you can't concentrate on really enjoying the sensations you're getting because you keep getting distracted....
and and and...
 
Re: Re: More questions

Pretty Darkling said:

Ya know, I read the incest stuff occasionally, but it really isn't a great motivator for me. Maybe because I never had a "daddy" and I'm the oldest child, so I changed the diapers of my siblings.
Well..perhaps you never had a "Daddy," but have you ever wanted to fuck a relative? Sorry if I'm bagering.
 
Re: I've already asked my questions

kgboot said:
I'm waiting for my answers. *wink*
Welcome to the boards
kgboot

Thanks for the welcome, but I've been over the thread a few times, and haven't run across your questions.
 
Re: Re: Re: More questions

nasty said:
Well..perhaps you never had a "Daddy," but have you ever wanted to fuck a relative? Sorry if I'm bagering.

No, it's ok... I guess the thing is, I really don't have much of a family. I have a few uncles and an aunt, but they live nowhere near me, so my whole *family* was really made up of my mother and my baby brother and my baby sister.
 
Check your PM's Hon'

Pretty Darkling said:


Thanks for the welcome, but I've been over the thread a few times, and haven't run across your questions.

Then go ahead and email me with your answers.

kgboot
 
Re: Re: More questions

Pretty Darkling said:
Yep. I love a good assfucking.

You must have done business with the tax department.:eek: :rolleyes:
 
Baggering, sorry.

So, you have a Mother, baby sister, and Brother. Ever wanna get in the sack with em? That's what I'm getting down to.

Other stuff...

Do you have a favorite movie(s)? Least favorite(s)? Genres? Sitcom(s)? Dramatic TV series? Cartoons? Books? Authors?
 
First off, i'd like to make one thing clear: we all do not like reading incest stories. Lots of people do, a group that obviously includes nasty, but to say we all like them is way untrue.

Actually, we all like reading hardcore, true-to-life BDSM stories. ;)
(Just kidding. Geeze. Where'd that sense of humor go to? Trust me, i'm well aware that hardcore, true-to-life BDSM stories are a niche market at Lit.)

Okay... so... PD?
What'cha gonna name your new baby?
Why?
 
Re: Baggering, sorry.

nasty said:
So, you have a Mother, baby sister, and Brother. Ever wanna get in the sack with em? That's what I'm getting down to.
Well, really, no. *shrug* Thought I made that clear.


Do you have a favorite movie(s)? Least favorite(s)? Genres? Sitcom(s)? Dramatic TV series? Cartoons? Books? Authors?
I appreciate too many movies to list.
I like SF and fantasy...
That 70's Show is funny...
I appreciate too many books to list..
Same with authours... :)
 
cymbidia said:
First off, i'd like to make one thing clear: we all do not like reading incest stories. Lots of people do, a group that obviously includes nasty, but to say we all like them is way untrue.

If you like incest stories, then it's all relative, a real family affair.:rolleyes:
 
Thanks PD

You are a star Hon.';) We will get along fine. Have fun here. Drop me a line every now and then.

Hug and Kiss,

kgboot
 
Last edited:
cymbidia said:
First off, i'd like to make one thing clear: we all do not like reading incest stories. Lots of people do, a group that obviously includes nasty, but to say we all like them is way untrue.
*whew* ;)

Okay... so... PD?
What'cha gonna name your new baby?
Why?

I've no idea. I'm in the camp that waits to meet the whippersnapper before picking a name.
 
PD, i think it only fair to ask you the same questions i'm asking our much-loved Never, over in her thread. Ready?

Why do people hate others—blacks, whites, Hispanics, etc.?

What is our purpose in life?

Where do we go when we die?

How does one determine one’s sexuality? Are there symptoms? Is it a decision or a natural "given"—are you stuck with it or is there a choice?

Get going!
:p
 
Sorry for the baggering. Sometimes if you don't spell it out for me, I won't getcha.
 
Cym,

Thanks for the wink. For a sec. their, I thought you were pissed at me. To be perfectly honest, I havn't been to the "incest" list in quite some time. Usually, if I can't find anything in "Celeb" I don't read it.
 
Back
Top