gottscheer
Voluntas Lingua
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2007
- Posts
- 5,817
Take a good look!_me_ said:Thanks.....I didn't think my legs were that nice *shrugs*![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Take a good look!_me_ said:Thanks.....I didn't think my legs were that nice *shrugs*![]()

I'm lookinggottscheer said:Take a good look!![]()

Well then you need to come out here and play._me_ said:It's cold here too, winter is on its way![]()
I love the sneaky pics like that._me_ said:Another pic....I look like I've lost something......LMAO![]()

Can I help you find it ? PLEASE LOL_me_ said:Another pic....I look like I've lost something......LMAO![]()
Yes you do, need help?_me_ said:Another pic....I look like I've lost something......LMAO![]()

Lol.....I had to be quick while son was downstairs.......he'd already found my knickers in the gardenAzuldrgon said:I love the sneaky pics like that.![]()

Playing with the plaster gnomes again?_me_ said:Lol.....I had to be quick while son was downstairs.......he'd already found my knickers in the garden![]()
lol.....you didn't read my earlier post?DiJiT said:Playing with the plaster gnomes again?![]()

Hello powell, thank you, pleased you like my picspowell69 said:great pics
Hmmmmm....I wonder how they got there...._me_ said:Lol.....I had to be quick while son was downstairs.......he'd already found my knickers in the garden![]()
The one about your kid finding your knickers in the garden? Yeah I did, thats what made me make the comment I made._me_ said:lol.....you didn't read my earlier post?![]()

Yummy....I'm on my way.....give me the address, I'll put into my satnav......I'll end up in some field, but heyDiJiT said:Well then you need to come out here and play.
Last week it was cold, but this week we are getting what is called an "Indian Summer". VERY hot weather in just a small space of time.
It said it was almost 80 F here today

Azuldrgon said:Hmmmmm....I wonder how they got there....![]()
He he.....no gnomes in our garden, just a reindeerDiJiT said:The one about your kid finding your knickers in the garden? Yeah I did, thats what made me make the comment I made.![]()

The thought of licking you near flowers is a wonderful image in my head._me_ said:*earlier post*
My son has just shouted up "I've got your knickers. I found them on the grass outside" Priceless

mmm.....that pic will have a very nice effect on mehornyuk said:Your pm had a nice effect![]()

_me_ said:mmm.....that pic will have a very nice effect on me![]()

......sounds painful_me_ said:He he.....no gnomes in our garden, just a reindeer![]()
Definitely......hornyuk said:Ready for you to climb on![]()

lol California Bay Area_me_ said:He he.....no gnomes in our garden, just a reindeer![]()