doppelbock22000
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 28, 2003
- Posts
- 8,924
_me_ said:This is the only other one I took....
hmmm, very nice my lady, care to leave them on my lawn? Care to stop beating me? haha...hugs and kisses

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
_me_ said:This is the only other one I took....

You really are naughty todaydoppelbock22000 said:hmmm, very nice my lady, care to leave them on my lawn? Care to stop beating me? haha...hugs and kisses![]()

A test drive.....I'm very intriguedJoe_Blue said:You are a beautiful woman. I would love to take you foe a test drive....

Hun what ever you do next has my attention_me_ said:What next? Son is downstairs, so I thought I'd take a few pics......what should I do next?
Thank younfca said:Hun what ever you do next has my attention

I'll bet it's very tight though!!!!_me_ said:

It is....very!!MCPW said:I'll bet it's very tight though!!!!![]()

Fantastic!!!!!_me_ said:It is....very!!![]()
MCPW said:Fantastic!!!!!

It went down very well, thanks for asking! Afterwards the Mayor came over and asked me if I'd thought about standing for the local council! No fear!_me_ said:naughty.....you like things tight?
How did your speech go?![]()
Wow.....you were very good thenMCPW said:It went down very well, thanks for asking! Afterwards the Mayor came over and asked me if I'd thought about standing for the local council! No fear!
Thanks, pet! I hope you're feeling much better today, lover!_me_ said:Wow.....you were very good then![]()
Pleased it went well![]()
Thank you....that's made my day.....peekingone said:one of the most arousing things. Lifting a skirt as you are and finding sexy panties under them. So nice and sexy. Thanks![]()

Tonnes better thanks......still snapped at hubbyMCPW said:Thanks, pet! I hope you're feeling much better today, lover!

Pleased to hear your having a better time of it!_me_ said:Tonnes better thanks......still snapped at hubby![]()
He doesn't know what to do, so just says "I'll leave you to it"![]()
mmmmmm please do carry on hun_me_ said:I've just carried on.....with no help from you lot![]()

Yeah it's that bad....he thinks I'm deteriorating, which obviously he doesn't want to think about when he's awayMCPW said:Pleased to hear your having a better time of it!
Poor old hubby! I used to get a bit of gyp when the ex was going through the curse - I hope it's not as bad as that for him!
Just PM'd you, sweetheart._me_ said:Yeah it's that bad....he thinks I'm deteriorating, which obviously he doesn't want to think about when he's away![]()

_me_ said:I've just carried on.....with no help from you lot![]()

I'm reading it....it's longMCPW said:Just PM'd you, sweetheart.
