im so excited

LOVE OF MY LIFE by Brian McKnight


First, first time I looked into your eyes
I saw heaven, oh, heaven in your eyes
Everything I did before you, wasn’t worth my while
It should’ve been you all the time

I do anything, and everything to please you
You know how much I need you
You’re always, always, on my mind

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
Irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life

Always, seems like reality
Forever, don’t seem so far away
All I wanna do, all I wanna feel, all I wanna be is close to you
Everyday, is my lucky day
All I wanna do, is love you
I place no one above you
I’ll tell you why

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life

Baby you know, you know you’re my one and only
(All I wanna do is be together)
Sugar you know, I’ll never leave you lonely
In your eyes, in your eyes I see forever
Ahhhh, ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhhh,
Ahhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhh,

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life
 
My Baby You Lyrics



as i look into your eyes
i see all the reasons why
my life's worth a thousand skies
you're the simplest love i've known
and the purest one i'll own
know you'll never be alone
[chorus:]
my baby you
are the reason i could fly
and 'cause of you
i don't have to wonder why
baby you
there's no more just getting by
you're the reason i feel so alive
though these words i say are true
they still fail to capture you
as mere words can only do
how do i explain that smile
and how it turns my world around
keeping my feet on the ground
[repeat chorus]
i will soothe you if you fall
i'll be right there if you call
you're my greatest love of all
[repeat chorus]
 
You bring a new love song to me each day. Our love is the greatest event that has ever happened to me.:heart:

"Before I met you, all I was aware was the artificial needs,
the shallow facets of everyday living..
Now, I have learned what it is to have
real joy, true happiness, true love..
and it is all because of you.. "

http://www.play-maker.net/greatestloveim.jpg

:kiss: :heart:
 
Watch out K.C.!

MEET THE METS,
MEET THE METS,
Step right up and greet the Mets!
Bring your kiddies,
bring your wife;
Guaranteed to have the time of your life
because the Mets are really sockin’ the ball; knocking those home runs over the wall!
East side,
West side,
everybody’d coming down
to meet the M-E-T-S Mets of New York town!


Oh, the butcher and the baker and the people on the streets,
where did they go? To MEET THE METS!
Oh, they’re hollerin’ and cheerin’ and they’re jumpin’ in their seats,
where did they go? To MEET THE METS!
All the fans are tru to the orange and blue,
so hurry up and come on down -
‘cause we’ve got ourselves a ball club,
The Mets of New York town!
Give ‘em a yell!
Give ‘em a hand!
And let ‘em know your rootin’ in the stand!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Am I excited???? I think so!! :D

Thank you, Darling!:kiss:
 
Glad that ya'll had a great time. I found something I had cut out of a mag years ago. Thought I would share it with ya'll. Good ideas.

The Simple Truths of Childhood by Alice Strauss

Playtime is an important part of each day.

People make the best pillows.

“Maybe” doesn’t always mean “no”.

Accidents happen. It’s O.K. if you spill something.

No pointing.

Mind your manners.

Kissing a boo-boo makes the pain go away.

Dreams can come true.

Don’t scream. It hurts people’s ears.

Happiness can be painted in any color.

A nap will make you feel better.

One should attend tea parties regularly.

Friends are important-even the invisible ones.

No one should feel left out.

Don’t cut in front of someone. Wait your turn.

Every drawing is a masterpiece.

Never go to bed mad.

Sandwiches with the crust cut off is proof that you are loved.
 
Headed to bed shortly, but making the rounds dropping off hugs and kisses and hoping everyone is having a good day!

((((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))))):kiss:
 
LOVE OF MY LIFE (Brian McKnight)

First, first time I looked into your eyes
I saw heaven, oh, heaven in your eyes
Everything I did before you, wasn’t worth my while
It should’ve been you all the time
I do anything, and everything to please you
You know how much I need you
You’re always, always, on my mind

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
Irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life

Always, seems like reality
Forever, don’t seem so far away
All I wanna do, all I wanna feel, all I wanna be is close to you
Everyday, is my lucky day
All I wanna do, is love you
I place no one above you
I’ll tell you why

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life

Baby you know, you know you’re my one and only
(All I wanna do is be together)
Sugar you know, I’ll never leave you lonely
In your eyes, in your eyes I see forever
Ahhhh, ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhhh,
Ahhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhh,

You’re more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable, love, love, in my life
You’re so incredible, here in these arms tonight
The irreplaceable, love, love, of my life
 
Hope ya'll are having a great weekend. Take care my friends!

((((((((((Oman/Jenny)))))))))))):rose:
 
Back
Top