im so excited

Will You Marry Me Lyrics



I come here today, I'm kind of nervous
You know how words get in my way
It should come easy, I've been rehearsing
I don't know why I'm so afraid, to say

Will you marry me
Put our love and life together
Will you stay with me
For always and forever
On bended knee, would you take this ring
Will you marry me, please
Will you marry me

To be with you is what I live for
But at this moment I confess
Though I love you, God knows I love you
Deep down inside I'm scared to death, say yes

Will you marry me
Put our love and life together
Will you stay with me
For always and forever
On bended knee, would you take this ring
Will you marry me, please
Will you marry me

On bended knee
On bended knee
Would you take this ring
I will take your ring
Will you marry me, please
Will you marry me

SO GLAD YOU SAID

http://lep694.gsfc.nasa.gov/lepedu/yes.gif

http://www.awa.dk/images/getdrink.gif
LOL
 
awww Oman! Don't you know, honey? She said yes that way back late night in Syd's... she just didn't realize it!

Reading you two renews me... makes me feel all sunny and silly inside. Thanks for sharing, both of you.

So... have you set a date?
 
BOO
No date yet
but thank you
for your thoughts and words
Do you know anyone with
lots of spare
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JENNY
lady...i'm your night in shining armor and i love you
you have made me what i am and i am yours
my love...there's so many ways i want to say i love you
let me hold you in your arms forever more
.
you have gone and made me such a fool
i'm so lost in your love
and oh, we belong together
won't you believe in my song
.
lady...for so many years i thought i'd never find you
you have come into my life and made me whole
forever...let me wake to see you each and every morning
let me hear you whisper softly in my ear
.
in my eyes i see no one else but you
there's no other love like our love
and yes, oh yes, i'll always want you near me
i've waited for you for so long.
.
lady...your love's the only love i need
and beside me is where i want you to be
cause my love...there's nothing i won't do for you
you're the love of my life...you're my lady
 
Getting excited again!

http://www.marlo.com/an/gen/car/abcar.gif

:heart: :heart:

On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.

On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world be turnin' our way
And our way
Is on the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again

On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world be turnin' our way
And our way
Is on the road again

Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
And I can't wait to get on the road again

:heart: Thank you, Darling!:heart:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She Thinks She Needs Me :: Andy Griggs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She thinks I walk on water;
She thinks I hung the moon.
She tells me every mornin',
"They just don't make men like you."

She thinks I've got it together;
She swears I'm as tough as nails.
But I don't have the heart to tell her,
That she don't know me that well.

She don't know how much I need her;
She don't know I'd fall apart,
Without her kiss, without her touch,
Without her faithful lovin' arms.
She don't know that it's all about her;
She don't know I can't live without her.
She's my world, she's my everything,
And she thinks she needs me.

Sometimes, she cries on my shoulder,
When she's lyin' next to me.
But she don't know that when I hold her,
That she's really holdin' me, holdin' me.

She don't know how much I need her;
She don't know I'd fall apart,
Without her kiss, without her touch,
Without her faithful lovin' arms.
She don't know that it's all about her;
She don't know I can't live without her.
She's my world, she's my everything,
And she thinks she needs me.

Yeah, now the funny thing is,
She thinks she's the lucky one.

She don't know how much I need her;
She don't know I'd fall apart,
Without her kiss, without her touch,
Without her faithful lovin' arms.
She don't know that it's all about her;
She don't know I can't live without her.
She's my world, she's my everything,
And she thinks she needs me.

She thinks I walk on water;
She thinks I hung the moon.
 
Grow old with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one

God bless our love
God bless our love

Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Bless the setting sun
When the day is done

God bless our love
God bless our love

Spending our lives together
Live and die together
World without end
World without end

Grow old along with me
Whatever fate will be
We will see it through
For our love is true

God bless our love
God bless our love

God bless our love
God bless our love
 
It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
Now I just can't believe you're in my life
Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight.

Chorus:
I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars.

Soft moonlight on your face oh how you shine
It takes my breath away
Just to look into your eyes
I know I don't deserve a treasure like you
There really are no words
To show my gratitude.

Chorus:
I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars.

It was no accident me finding you.
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew.
 
I wanna make you smile,
whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
Oh, all i wanna do, is grow old with you.
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches,
Build you a fire when the furnace breaks.
Oh, it could be so nice, growin' old with you.

I'll miss you, kiss you,
Give you my coat when you are cold,
need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink,
put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the man who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you...
 
omahaman2 said:
I wanna make you smile,
whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
Oh, all i wanna do, is grow old with you.
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches,
Build you a fire when the furnace breaks.
Oh, it could be so nice, growin' old with you.

I'll miss you, kiss you,
Give you my coat when you are cold,
need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink,
put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the man who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you...

Sounds good to me!!! :D :kiss:

http://rowleycorvette.com/cards/oldcpl.jpg

:heart:

You aleady take such good care of me! Thank you, darling 'Man!
 
JennyOmanHill said:

Night Call

the wind is blowing,
the birds are chirping,
the smell is sweet,
and my heart is beating,
can you,
really can you help me now
your soul interwined with mine
and carried it to a hidden paradise,
unmistakablely true how the sky now turns to majestic shades of blue,
your touch,
your touch shakes me as hard as an earthquake,
your words,
oh your words create an unbreakable force field to shield my heart from pain,
rain, rain never falls here,
looking in your eyes is soaring through heaven for all eternity,
how do I know this is you,
oh I see it is the way the birds sing harmoniously when they see your face,
it is the way the stars shine brightly as if they were the sun,
it is the way my soul longs for you so,
you are here for me,
my soul mate,
listen to my night call,
Listen, Listen,
Can you hear me calling,
Can you follow it's sound?
 
Back
Top