im so excited

Re: Re: Re: Re: Open House for the Graduate

JennyOmanHill said:
:p :p :p

You're just "jealous" 'cause your family likes me so much!!;)

Wonder how long it will really take us to dry off from our concert attempt??:confused:

http://www.gracemayer.com/images/storm3.jpg

Glad we were finally able to keep warm!:D :kiss:


hehehehe, Jenny do they love YOU more than Oman??? I remember the last time I went to the blues festival, it was Father's Day and it was an all day event and it was already hot here in Tx, and the headliner, Stevie Ray Vaughn and he was killed in the crash a few weeks later. That was the only time I ever saw him. My best friend was a huge fans of his and she bought us the tickets for my birthday so that I could experience him live. I would love to go to the Crossroads with Eric Clapton and all that bunch in couple of weeks, but too broke and have to work anyway! :( Maybe I will get a chance another time. Hope you both have a great week. ((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))
 
So the question has been asked and answered. I for one am so happy for you both!! You are both so wonderful and just the sweetest in the world. :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
hatara said:
So the question has been asked and answered. I for one am so happy for you both!! You are both so wonderful and just the sweetest in the world. :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Hi Hatara!:rose:

Thank you for your kind words! We'll be forever thankful that you helped make our LDR days much more enjoyable! So glad we don't need to pm or use mics anymore to connect!:D

Hope you are well. Good seeing you here again.:rose:

OMAN...

http://campbell12.home.mindspring.com/images/anim-portfolio/movies/art/good-love-letter_art.gif

Your words (and songs!) of love keep me going!:kiss: :heart:
 
My dear Jenny:

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

Jenny, from the moment we met, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpiller will one day become a beautiful butterfly.

Dearest, I believe that our love is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever
 
"I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time."
 
A Place In My Heart
by John

It.s not something you just can see
But deep inside my heart I know we're meant to be

If i could hold you forever it would be a dream come true
Cause what I want most is to be with you

With just your smile you make a dreary day seem bright
I look into your eyes and everything is alright

The woman that I've dreamed of now is real
Mere words can't express to her the way I feel

There's a place in my heart and that is where
My feelings of love for you will always be there
 
The Journey

I followed my heart, and it lead me to you.

Despite miles of uncertainty,
My heart was strong enough to make the journey
from crowded streets and towering buildings
to a land of sky and clouds.

Your heart was here to greet me
and take me in, embrace me and love me.

My heart knew better than my mind did
that I was trapped in the guise of a big city lady.
I fooled myself, and a lot of my friends,
that I was merely "tired", when I was really scared.

My fears vanished the moment our eyes met.
I knew, no matter what, that we belonged together.

Now that we are, my heart's being repaired,
It's been through a lot, but it knows that I am home,
so it is comforted, and is allowing itself the time to heal.

Soon it will be strong enough to again lead me on.
This time with my partner, arm in arm.
My fears are slowly blowing away,
and my hope is that soon, I'll be standing again.

Thank you, my love, for your beautiful words.
Thank you, my darling, for your unconditional love.

Thank you, my heart, for taking me on this journey.

:heart:

Thank you, Toni, for that wonderful link!:rose:
 
Last edited:
Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around.
Lights are turnin' on, like a fairy tale come true.
Sitting by the fire we made, you're the answer when I prayed
I would find some one, and baby I found you.

And all I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart,
you gave your love away,
and I'm thankful everyday for the gift.

Watching as you softly sleep,what I'd give if I could keep
just this moment, it only time stood still.
But the colors fade away, and the years will make us gray,
but baby in my eyes, you'll still be beautiful.

And all I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart.
You gave your love away,
and I'm thankful everyday for the gift.

All I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart.
You gave your love away,
and I'm thankful everyday.
Can't find the words to say thank you for the gift.
 
I swear by the the moon
and the stars in the sky
and I swear like the
shadow that's by your side
I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's waiting on your mind
you can be sure I know my part
'cause I stand beside you through the years
you'll only cry those happy tears
and though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart
and I swear by the moon
and the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there for better or worse
till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
and I swear

I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
we'll hang some memories on the wall
and when (and when) just the two of us are there
you won't have to ask if I still care
'cause as the time changes the page
my love won't ever age at all

and I swear (I swear) by the moon
and the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there (I'll be there) for better or worse
till death do us part I'll love you
with every single beat of my heart and I swear

and I swear (I swear) by the moon
and the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there (I'll be there)
for better or worse (better or worse)
till death do us part I'll love you
with every single beat of my heart
I swear I swear I swear
 
Back
Top