im so excited

I Love You

I love you with a permanence
That endures the passing years.
I love you with a joyfulness
That subdues all doubts and fears.
I love you with an honesty
That was born within my heart.
I love you with the calm belief
That we will never part.
I love you with a confidence
No earthly force can sever.
I love you with the certainty
That I’ll cherish you forever.
I love you with the humbleness
Of one who has been blessed.
I love you with the reverence
Of all that word suggests.
I love you with a fervor
That time cannot reverse.
I love you with the truest love
That poets put to verse.
 
JennyOmanHill said:


Main Entry: [1]dit·to
Pronunciation: 'di-(")tO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural dittos
Etymology: Italian ditto, detto, past participle of dire to say, from Latin dicere —more at DICTION
Date: 1663
1 : a thing mentioned previously or above — used to avoid repeating a word; often symbolized by inverted commas or apostrophes
2 : a ditto mark
 
Jenny

by Unknown
I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice,
shadows of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
how happy you made me oh jenny

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh jennyy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
and I need you today, oh jenny

I'm standing on the edge of time
I´ve Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh jenny

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh jenny
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh jenny

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
the pain is calling, oh jenny

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh jenny
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh jenny

You came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Jebby
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you!
 
Last edited:
I used to be lost
Couldn't find my way
Too scared to stand still or run
But I was found
When I heard you say
What I needed to hear for so long

Your lovin' talks to me
Your lovin' walks with me
Your eyes are all I see
Your sweet words follow me
Your lovin' leads the way
It's with me every day
It gives me all I need
It always conforts me
Your lovin' talks to me

The world was silent
Withholding words
I was desperately needing to hear
Echoes of lonely
Rang on and on
'Til you whispered soft in my ear

Your lovin' talks to me
Your lovin' walks with me
Your eyes are all I see
Your sweet words follow me
Your lovin' leads the way
It's with me every day
It gives me all I need
It always conforts me
Your lovin' talks to me

Even after we make love
And drift off to sleep
Even in my dreams

Your lovin' talks to me
Your lovin' walks with me
Your eyes are all I see
Your sweet words follow me
Your lovin' leads the way
It's with me every day
It gives me all I need
It always conforts me
Your lovin' talks to me

Your lovin' talks to me

Ah, talk to me...
 
JennyOmanHill said:


CHER lyrics - "I Got You Babe"
(feat. Sonny)



They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we're grown
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned,
Our money's all been spent
I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
But at least I'm sure
Of all the things we got

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

I got flowers in the spring
I got you to wear my ring
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around

Don't let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care,
With you I can't go wrong
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain
We can't climb

Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe

I got you to hold my hand
I got you to understand
I got you to walk with me
I got you to talk with me
I got you to kiss goodnight
I got you to hold me tight
I got you, I won't let go
I got you to love me so
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
 
Back
Top