omahaman2
Here's your sign
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2001
- Posts
- 18,171
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


SecretScribe said:Jenny, Oman ...
Every day I see the two of you interract is a day I counted as blessed. Anybody who has been on Lit for long has seen the couple that has found each other and is so wrapped up in each other ... so "lovey-dovey" if you will. Yet you possess this quality as an on-going basis. You have found each other, met each other, chosen to be with each other, and certainly you have been through many trial together (far too many if you ask me) ... and yet you both still possess what might be characterized as "innocent" interest, devotion, and lust for one another and it shows no signs of ever waning.
I don't think I've ever seen two people more in love than you two ... and it make life a joy even from this far remove ...
SS

Jenny ... may you and Oman share your love for years upon years ... and may you always share that love here. For even the brief time I have seen it it is a beakon I shall never forget, nor would ever want to.JennyOmanHill said:Thank you, SS![]()
With all that we've been through, there is not a day that goes by that we don't appreciate the togetherness and love we share. I thought I was in love before, but realize now that it was NOT the real thing that Oman and I share now. Maybe it's better that we're "later in life" than a lot of others, and the experience of being "mature" is certainly in our favor.



SecretScribe said:I know I'm not either Oman or Jenny (so how can I post to this thread??? lol)
Hi guys! ... best of luck to both of you