im so excited

Whooops!! Someone tie the bed down- Cowboy Oman's comin home!! Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaa for Jenny!!

(Hope you have just as many more b'days ahead of you, Jenny!)
 
BooMerengue said:
Whooops!! Someone tie the bed down- Cowboy Oman's comin home!! Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaa for Jenny!!

(Hope you have just as many more b'days ahead of you, Jenny!)

SecretScribe said:
YeeHaw!!!!


LOL! That's TWO YeeeHaaaaa's from two special Litsers!! Who could ask for anything more??:D

:heart:

Oman, the new year will definitely bring a new start, and we'll be able to do anything together!!:heart: :heart:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/family_friendly/images/kids_animated_start.gif

See you soon, Darling!:kiss:
 
We go out to a party somewhere
The moment we walk in the door
People stop and everybody stares
She don't know what they're staring for

She don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
She don't know she's beautiful
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her so

There she goes just walking down the street
And someone lets a whistle out
A girl like her she just can't see
What the fuss is all about

And she don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
She don't know she's beautiful
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her so

Mornin' comes and her hairs all a mess
That's when she thinks she looks her worst
It's times like this she dont know why
I can't take my eyes off her

And she don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
She don't know she's beautiful
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her

She don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
She don't know she's beautiful
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her

She don't know she's beautiful
(never crossed her mind)
She don't know she's beautiful
(no shes not that kind)
She dont know shes beautiful
Though time and time i've told her
 
Forever is never long enough when it's spent with you."
 
Last edited:
Happy New Year to you both! I hope this year is even better than last year. Hopefully, Oman will be home more! Have a great time and congratulations a year later!
(((((((((((Jenny and Oman))))))))))
 
Hey you 2!!

My heart warms whenever I read your thread. I am so happy for you both, I hope 2005 is wonderful for you!!!!

I am still with my man, he is so wonderful in many ways, but carries many ghosts from his past, it's hard sometimes to know where I stand. But I keep hanging in there, I keep loving him and he loves me in return...just has trouble showing it sometimes.

Take care...when is the wedding????

Shazza
 
You always had an eye for things that glittered
But I was far from bein’ made of gold
I don’t know how that I scraped up the money
I just never could quite tell you no
Just like when you were leavin’ amarillo
To take that new job in tennessee
And I quit mine so we could be together
I can’t forget the way you looked at me

Chorus:

Just to see you smile
I’d do anything
That you wanted me to
And all is said and done
I’d never count the cost
It’s worth all that’s lost
Just to see you smile

When you said time was all you really needed
I walked away and let you have your space
Cuz leavin’ didn’t hurt me near as badly
As the tears I saw rollin’ down your face
And yesterday I knew just what you wanted
When you came walkin’ up to me with him
So I told you that I was happy for you
And given the chance I’d lie again

(repeat chorus)

I’d do anything
That you wanted me to
And all is said and done
I’d never count the cost
I’ts worth all that’s lost
Just to see you smile
 
Happiness

Happiness can't be defined,

It's a certain mood, a state of mind.

It's sharing everyday affairs,

With someone who understands and cares.

It's a tender look or a gentle touch,

That says "I Love You Very Much."

It's a smile of welcome when you're blue,

It's a dream to share, a dream for two.

And happiness is more than this,

It's a warm embrace and a magic kiss.

It's a special blessing from above,

It's what you have when you're in love.
 
Back
Top