Incest with Consent

I have a sister and two cousins that I am attracted to, but would never make a move on. I would probably have to turn them down if they made a move on me either, even though I would really like to go there. But that would never happen. Well, maybe the one cousin...
 
Penis Envy AV

Why does it have to be one thing? The social taboo; the familial caring for/looking after instinct, the "too familiar"/lack of mystery feeling; the fear that dad will beat the crap out of you when she tattles; as you get older, the advice on medical risks; the natural desire to get as far aways from home and everything representing home as possible as soon as possible. All eggrolled together.

But still you are probably going to be attracted to what you perceive as a younger "Mom."

I think you have it just about right here. And like virtually every other human attribute, behavioral or physiological, we are individually on "bell curve" for that attribute.

There are those of us (I admit to it) who are turned on to incest sex almost as a concept, rather than as a personal reality. By that I mean, I have no sexual feelings for my daughters, for instance, but the thought of some of other daughter having consensual sex with their father, I find erotic.

I have a 5 cent theory about fetishes for which I can offer no sustentative scientific basis so don't bother asking for it, but it feels right to me.

I think at the earliest stages of adolescence, our first exposure to sexuality in any context becomes subconsciously branded in our psyche. Perhaps in the context of punishment (spanking), or "romantic" historical novels, etc.. whatever. Where and when and in what totally unrelated context this branding takes place is unique to each of us.

Having a family member being the source of this “branding”, strikes me as being, if not common, not terribly surprising.

But perhaps not... I vividly remember being suddenly extremely aroused (perhaps for the first time at a 8 or 9) from a scene in the circus movie "The Big Top" (I think) when the scantily clad female lead is being stepped on by an elephant as part of the show.

Thank God, THAT never blossomed into a fetish.

Anyway, let us here, in this community of porn writers, at least be welcoming and understanding for what may seem to us as an individuals strange sexual practices and attractions of others.

Incest with consent, for instance.

-KC
 
I was in love with my older first cousin from my earliest memories of him. He was 14 years older, gorgeous and I adored him, forever. My heart would light up when he came into the room. He went into the Navy, married, became a dad and I could see no way for us to ever 'be together". He divorced, married a wonderful woman I liked alot and I became a part of their extended family. She was the oldest of 11 kids. Later they divorced and I saw my chance to try to make this happen. By now I am legal age, of course.

He was living in Idyllwild above Palm Springs and I lived in Orange. I decided to take a trip and visit him. I loved the mountain community and he told me to stay and find a job and get a place of my own, in time.

Finally, one night after drinking and smoking and such, it finally happened. To be honest, it was terribly anti-climatic. I guess I had just anticipated it for too long and it was not based on love, but infatuation with a good looking older man, who happened to be my cousin.

That was it. I stayed a while longer in Idyllwild and finally left to return to Orange, no happier than when I started out. I decided not to let my imagination rule my relationships anymore. We remained friends, with a little extra tension between us, and he died way too young, basically a drug addict.

Not a happy tale, but a true one. I love you still, David.
 
I had a (much) older cousin I thought was the top of the walk too. He did proposition me, but it took twelve years before I realized what he was suggesting way back when. I sometimes wonder "what if," but then pyschologically he hardly registered as a cousin--I only saw him three or four times while we were growing up, he was a good eight years older than I was, and we never lived closer than 1,800 miles.
 
Thank you

I was in love with my older first cousin from my earliest memories of him. He was 14 years older, gorgeous and I adored him, forever. My heart would light up when he came into the room. He went into the Navy, married, became a dad and I could see no way for us to ever 'be together". He divorced, married a wonderful woman I liked alot and I became a part of their extended family. She was the oldest of 11 kids. Later they divorced and I saw my chance to try to make this happen. By now I am legal age, of course.

He was living in Idyllwild above Palm Springs and I lived in Orange. I decided to take a trip and visit him. I loved the mountain community and he told me to stay and find a job and get a place of my own, in time.

Finally, one night after drinking and smoking and such, it finally happened. To be honest, it was terribly anti-climatic. I guess I had just anticipated it for too long and it was not based on love, but infatuation with a good looking older man, who happened to be my cousin.

That was it. I stayed a while longer in Idyllwild and finally left to return to Orange, no happier than when I started out. I decided not to let my imagination rule my relationships anymore. We remained friends, with a little extra tension between us, and he died way too young, basically a drug addict.

Not a happy tale, but a true one. I love you still, David.


Allard, I can't thank you enough for sharing such a personal and bitter-sweet story. Well, mostly bitter unfortunately because the love you though might be there and of course David's premature departure from the world. Your story is actually quite inspiring. I may want to write a new story themed on how tragic our attempts at love can be, especially when mixing the taboo of incest.
 
Back
Top