is heathergives

I've been modded here for bringing attention to horrible stuff going on in the LGBT community. The GB rule was meant to stop people from doing horrible things, like what is happening in the LGBT movement. Unfortunately, the unintended consequence of that rule is that you can't ostracize horrible people for doing horrible stuff.

Oh i've had threads deleted too. I see it as a direct response ie; boot on head from liberal Laurel, who has yet to come to terms with the monster she created.
 
Logical reasoning, the scientific method. Those are the things we use to decipher truth claims, and they require set definitions. Unless you're an absurdist postmodern deconstructionist, then one doesn't need logic, and should hurry to their logical conclusion = kill yourself.

Aren't you cute :) Nice little pseudo intellectual. Because you use big words and big statements doesn't hide the fact that you've been called stupid by those you love. I know it hurts when you get ripped down by the people closest to you. I'm sorry that has happened! I really am. It's OK though, you're amongst friends and you really don't have to try to impress us anymore. Just be yourself, vulnerable and self loathing, and we will all see that smart little guy you so desperately try to make us believe you are.

Xoxo
:heart:
 
...dishrag? Seems to be designed to suck up to busy and sounds tag-like when not posting memes.. the handle doesn't sound like something tag is capable of thinking up, though.

Asking for a friend. .
Dude. :D
Go sniff some used panties, maybe That will calm you down.

But I'll keep the part about Busybody. Leaving aside the "N this N that",his upbeat style and idealism are things that we should all try to emulate.
 
Aren't you cute :) Nice little pseudo intellectual. Because you use big words and big statements doesn't hide the fact that you've been called stupid by those you love. I know it hurts when you get ripped down by the people closest to you. I'm sorry that has happened! I really am. It's OK though, you're amongst friends and you really don't have to try to impress us anymore. Just be yourself, vulnerable and self loathing, and we will all see that smart little guy you so desperately try to make us believe you are.

Xoxo
:heart:

Damn, I'm getting better.
 
I fucked your mom juttjaw. She keeps calling me now.

Wow, see, middle school shit. Really buddy, it's OK. No one is going to make you roof a house for a living. Nothing but love to that tiny little man complex.
 
Wow, see, middle school shit. Really buddy, it's OK. No one is going to make you roof a house for a living. Nothing but love to that tiny little man complex.

It must be terrible for people like him to be so terribly alone. It makes one almost feel sorry for it.
 
I shall, however support President Trump and most conservative agendas in lieu of a superior candidate until the upcoming 2020 elections.

And there you have it. :rolleyes:
This Trumpanzee shitstain supports the most misogynistic administration in a human lifetime and she had the nerve to accuse me of muh soggy kneez. LOL ZERO self awareness.
 
And BTW, i don't go by any other screen name here. FYI, on other legitimate news message board(s) to which I belong, we use the slang word "altie" to name those with multiple screen names.

Just for the curious, i began posting here only after becoming disgusted with the situations that exist in the Literotica live chat rooms.

Of course, on a legitimate news/current events/social board, there would be real moderators, real rules and enforcement of same and alties would be banned by IP.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ECewF53Z7YdhTOArTqh8XgAAAA&w=271&h=217&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Any questions?

I thought chat was down :confused:
 
View PostOld Today, 12:05 AM
This message is hidden because LJ_Reloaded is on your ignore list.


The ignore function is my friend. :)
 
For the longest time I thought Lit chat was a bullshit thing people just joked about. I was wrong. Although I still haven't made it there.

Oh, and I'm not heathergives. I'd be a Veronica before I'd be a Heather. :cattail:
 
For the longest time I thought Lit chat was a bullshit thing people just joked about. I was wrong. Although I still haven't made it there.

Oh, and I'm not heathergives. I'd be a Veronica before I'd be a Heather. :cattail:

:):D:cool::rose::kiss:
 
And BTW, i don't go by any other screen name here. FYI, on other legitimate news message board(s) to which I belong, we use the slang word "altie" to name those with multiple screen names.

Just for the curious, i began posting here only after becoming disgusted with the situations that exist in the Literotica live chat rooms.

Of course, on a legitimate news/current events/social board, there would be real moderators, real rules and enforcement of same and alties would be banned by IP.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ECewF53Z7YdhTOArTqh8XgAAAA&w=271&h=217&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Any questions?

Rule of thumb: On Lit every new person is considered a new version of somebody who is already here, or has been in the past. Lit's entire world exists within its own confines.:D
 
Back
Top