Is it bed time yet?

Dork... Dork...

Okay.. fine be that way..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..


Throws, grabs mistress and dumps a bucket of ice down her pants... then runssssss
 
Thats it! No phone call for you damnit! Hummmmfp!


crosses her arms and tries to ignore the cold ice in her pants
 
O... Trying the tough route now are we.. hahahahaha


Fine... I am signing off...
 
LMAO, let me guess today your going to see just how much trouble you can get into on here eh? ;)
 
Me?

I thought we wnet ove the fact that I am pure and innocent.. I would never do a thing such as that...
 
uhm... fine...


Would you believe that I am a slimly good for nothing leg humping ass. Who wants nothing more thatn to rule the world and cause chaos and destruction.
 
DarkAngel said:
uhm... fine...


Would you believe that I am a slimly good for nothing leg humping ass. Who wants nothing more thatn to rule the world and cause chaos and destruction.

Maybe, but you left out the majorly adorable and sweet part too :)
 
Whoa damn...did Sparky just take over your body or what? LOL!
 
:confused: :eek:

Still don't even know what to say LOL...I think you just won the posting war.
 
HAHAHA... wow...We need to record this the only time a women has nothing to say
 
Back
Top