Is it bed time yet?

hehehe.... Dam.. she spoke.. and here I thought I was the only mnan who findly got a women quit without sticking soemthing into her mouth.
 
Jesus Darkangel!

You are so evil! Why did you post that? LMAO!
 
I should hang up with you right now! LOL! You are always posting bad things when I am trying to talk to you.....
 
That's IT!

No more of this.

GROUP HUG!

*grabs D. Angel, and Mistress, and hugs them both*

Be Happy. Or, at the very least, flame ME instead of each other.
 
Ahhhhhh.... Hung me again and I will will... Don't really know..


No flaming.. we are having fun... No warries.. but if you want ot join in.. You have to pay $1.99 per minute
 
LOL.

*peeks out*

Yippee!

*starts to sing, badly, and off-tune*

Why can't weeeeee be friends....
 
Nathon_88 said:
LOL.

*peeks out*

Yippee!

*starts to sing, badly, and off-tune*

Why can't weeeeee be friends....


If you don't stop singing.. we will have to kill you.. I am sorry but thats the way things work.
 
*stops singing*

Allright.

*light bulb goes off over his head*

*walks over to Mistress*

*holds out a hand*

Madame? Would you care to dance?

(Hey, I figure if I keep you two busy, you can't both hit me at once :p )
 
Nathon_88 said:
*stops singing*

Allright.

*light bulb goes off over his head*

*walks over to Mistress*

*holds out a hand*

Madame? Would you care to dance?

(Hey, I figure if I keep you two busy, you can't both hit me at once :p )


Takes stick of TNT and sticks i up Nathon_88's ass ans lights the fuse.
 
LOL, been on teh phone bitching to the Phone card people about my shitty phone card, had no clue what was going on here. :D

Yeah it'll cost you 1.99 a minute so I can call Darkangel back :p
 
Anyway, since all seems muuuuuch better now....

*explodes into a array of words lighting the night sky*

"Love you all, see you soon!"

I ain't dead yet, I just gotta scoot to class.
 
Hehehe more so if it means your going to explode ;)


snickers and runs.....
 
Ohhhh...... What a come back.......


So... hhe...... want me to explode in you??
 
Back
Top