Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #78 laughs and hugs you tight What am I going to do when you don't have internet connection any longer? I'll be loosing my main communication line with my best friend
laughs and hugs you tight What am I going to do when you don't have internet connection any longer? I'll be loosing my main communication line with my best friend
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #80 DarkAngel said: mmmm... can do that to Click to expand... LOL huh?
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #81 So... If kitty gets to lick.. can I start with your toes and slowly move up your body.. trailing my tonuge along..
So... If kitty gets to lick.. can I start with your toes and slowly move up your body.. trailing my tonuge along..
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #83 You know.. if you keep your mouth open like that.. Someone may stick somethng into it!
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #85 What.. hey and you keep sticking that tonuge out.. someone may wish to suck on it
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #86 No matter what you are always soo damn cute sighs What am I going to do with you, you Silly Swamp Thing?
No matter what you are always soo damn cute sighs What am I going to do with you, you Silly Swamp Thing?
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #87 Well........ Do you really want me to answer that?
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #88 Hrmm maybe not LOL
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #89 well thats no fun... hehhe... come on
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #90 Your just trying to get me all flustered before work aren't you? LOL
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #91 Would I do something like that.. me.. never.. I am a good little boy
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #93 mmmm...... hehe.... So you never did answer my question..
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #94 But you ask SO many, it's hard to keep up with which one's your talking about.
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #95 lol... well then you should write them down
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #96 LOL,what and leave it laying around where people can read them? Hahaha, not the ones you ask
DarkAngel Soul Stealer Joined Nov 9, 2000 Posts 8,012 Sep 26, 2001 #97 Well.. Then you could keep it under your pillow
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #98 Bah I'm hungry...I need to fix something to eat
Mistress Lit's Original Mistress Joined Feb 17, 2001 Posts 13,167 Sep 26, 2001 #100 laughs Thats because I starve to death when I'm at home To which you still owe me dinner if you ever get over to the good ol' US
laughs Thats because I starve to death when I'm at home To which you still owe me dinner if you ever get over to the good ol' US