It pisses me off when...

It pisses me off when I look up my lovely street and see naaaaaaaaaaasty decorations!!
 
Someone acts like a complete and total perv (not in a good way) and then when you tell them about themselves and that they are not going to get you to go there they want to be all indignant and act as if you are the one with the problem.

Go fuck yourself.

I have more class than to show someone a nude photo of me after we have chatted for all of 5 minutes. I like to have fun too but, really...
 
I don't use the term "pisses me off" but it really irks me when I get to the grocery with a list, and it is not in "aisle order" which means I forget things and have to go willy nilly through the store to find the items I forgot.
 
it pisses me off when people post about how horrible lit is....how horrible the people are here....and yet they stay. If I go to a horrible restauraunt/pub/club I leave and find one I like. You would have a happier online life if you used that rule here.

Welcome to message board life. :D

IPMO that I just want this holiday season to be over, I feel like I'm wishing my life away.
 
It pisses me off when Lit is dragging and I have time to go pee before my message shows :(
 
Someone acts like a complete and total perv (not in a good way) and then when you tell them about themselves and that they are not going to get you to go there they want to be all indignant and act as if you are the one with the problem.

Go fuck yourself.

I have more class than to show someone a nude photo of me after we have chatted for all of 5 minutes. I like to have fun too but, really...

feel free to share nude photos of me that ought to scare them off:eek::eek::eek:
 
IPMO when PPL spk n txtspk: IE - 2 MNY ACRNYMS as THO they R in a HRRY all t TME

where is the fire? :confused: lol
 
I'm going to look like a total hypocrite posting this right after, heeheh... but I'm from Mass and we are efficient drivers, so it pisses me off when someone goes at or below the speed limit in the left lane. I don't care how slowly you go, just do it in the right lane! :mad:
 
IPMO when someone says they are coming to bed soon but then get distracted or delayed and don't.
 
IPMOW I am not feeling great and the neighbours are doing work next door......oh the noise!!!
 
IPMOW I go to a self serve gas pump and after pumping my gas I have to go inside to get a receipt. Assholes!!!!
 
IPMOW women act all fragile and helpless just because they think that it will help their chances with a man.
 
Back
Top