It pisses me off when...

It pisses me off when people use the "10 items or less" lane at the grocery store and they don't have their monies ready and/or pay with a check :mad:

Isn't this suppose to be the "speed" lane?
 
It pisses me off when I am geared up to have a snack, go to the kitchen to get it, and find out that my blessed housemate has already eaten it!! :mad:
 
It pisses me off when I have a nice bowl of cereal ready to go, but open the fridge to find no milk!! Why do I forget these things???
 
It pisses me off when you look out the window and see the sun shining only to go outside and be knocked on your ass by the frigid, bitter cold!
 
It pisses me off when purely because I am kind and amiable that I am either a pushover or not affected by insensitive bitching.
 
It would make it so you could accomplish so much more in a day.. and visit beautiful women all around the world :p
 
... that I couldn't find what I was searching for when shopping earlier today..
 
IPMOW I wish I could do what I want to do, but won't because I'm better than that
 
IPMOW all I want is to pour my soul and body into another woman, feel a kindred spark, worship her body and lose myself in her and there is no her...
 
IPMOW I have a misunderstanding with someone I really care for simply because they refuse to stop and see things from where I am standing.
 
it pisses me off when people post about how horrible lit is....how horrible the people are here....and yet they stay. If I go to a horrible restauraunt/pub/club I leave and find one I like. You would have a happier online life if you used that rule here.
 
It pisses me off that people go out of their way to be mean on a constant basis. I mean, how can you be happy with yourself if all you're doing is being mean to others.

Excellent post ...

:rose:
 
Let me start by saying that I have alot of friends that live in the city and we have lot's of fun together, BUT...
It pisses me off when city people move out into the country and then want to bitch because it isn't like living in their old suburb. So go the HELL back where you came from or learn to adapt.
Boy that felt good!
 
Let me start by saying that I have alot of friends that live in the city and we have lot's of fun together, BUT...
It pisses me off when city people move out into the country and then want to bitch because it isn't like living in their old suburb. So go the HELL back where you came from or learn to adapt.
Boy that felt good!

chuckles! I used to be just like that. In their defense, it is a hard adjustment.

good rant though!
 
it pisses me off when people post about how horrible lit is....how horrible the people are here....and yet they stay. If I go to a horrible restauraunt/pub/club I leave and find one I like. You would have a happier online life if you used that rule here.

I know what you are referring to. I think they don't mean to be a Grumpy Gus. They just want a place like this to be all fun all the time. Especially at this time of the year. Unfortunately, differing opinions, views and thoughts prevent that and reality and Humbug creep in. I do understand what you say and I agree. I do not stay someplace that makes me miserable. Don't let anyone piss in your eggnog Misx and keep smiling. :rose:

/mini rant

IPMOW people can't let go of the past. It's done. Dredging it up all over again won't change anything.
 
Back
Top