JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love to do that on a beautiful woman.
Well I do have a lunch date today.I am doing Fridays wrong

No, it's kinda salty actually.Honey is on the menu lol

Who’s the lucky guy?Well I do have a lunch date today.![]()
You don't know him.Who’s the lucky guy?![]()
Wear the tongue studYou don't know him.![]()
Always!Wear the tongue stud![]()

Bon appétitAlways!![]()
I didn't get the text with the location, send it againWell I do have a lunch date today.![]()
C'mon weekend!![]()
At least one of them.Is there where the explosive orgasms happen?

Aww, you missed it, huh? Oh well.. maybe next time.Still waiting for that demonstration![]()
Is that a promise hahaAww, you missed it, huh? Oh well.. maybe next time.![]()
Haha....I have a couple of those....a couple Bad Dragons, and a Rabbit
I think she was referring to some dude named, James.Haha....I have a couple of those....a couple Bad Dragons, and a Rabbit

Oh guess I missed that...I think she was referring to some dude named, James.![]()
It was good.How was the lunch date?