SirConradPeckereye
#buyPlanters
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2019
- Posts
- 19,299
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In Canada they'd be coins...
I love those dorky looking kid memes. They're my favorite.I know... got me too!![]()

Yea they are usually pretty goodI love those dorky looking kid memes. They're my favorite.![]()
I'm a gentleman ... Always in the waistband of the thong.
Seems kind of cheap, at least write that on a twenty?
To infinity and beyond!View attachment 2141429
sorry if you've seen it!
As a gentleman should... Also a man who wants to "keep" enjoying your... company.

All personnel prepare for drop!JJ’s too young to understand that reference.![]()
Thank you for pointing that out.JJ’s too young to understand that reference.![]()

Thank you for pointing that out.![]()
Appreciate that, Uncle Nevyn.This is part of why I just kiss your forehead and treat you like my favorite niece.

Appreciate that, Uncle Nevyn.![]()
No, it would have been weird if I called you, Aunt Nevyn.Yeah, somehow its weird when you say it like that.
