JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
Is what bad?Is that bad???!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is what bad?Is that bad???!
Okay. Thanks for sharing.That's why if I do blow a guy (which isn't often) I don't let him cum in my mouth.
Making out after.Is what bad?![]()
No, that's good.. but that wasn't the point of the meme.Making out after.

I’m a lil slow sometimes.No, that's good.. but that wasn't the point of the meme.![]()
I gotta find me a girl like this. I miss blow jobs
Mmmmm. I wish that was me.A great selfie![]()

I like it.Geeze, when JJ gets into the evening posting mode, there's only one song that seems appropriate:
#truthGood morning everyone! Love and hugs to all!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgroV7UGwYMRf5qCH6MWYW1qYeIRjhheprTQ&usqp=CAU

They do call it hump day for a reason...#truth![]()
While many might focus on the eyes, or overall sensuality this pic exudes, I’m admiring those beautiful lips.It's only Wednesday.![]()
Um.. actually I do, Jason. Thanks for asking, though.Great pic Jady! Mind if I screen shot it and keep it?
Good lord. You’re gorgeous.It's only Wednesday.![]()
At my age I would still be nervous talking to you. Beautiful women do that to me sadly.It's only Wednesday.![]()
Really? You shouldn't be. I'm approachable... well most of the time.At my age I would still be nervous talking to you. Beautiful women do that to me sadly.
I’m sure you are. As long as whose approaching isn’t being a dick. It’s a long held thing for me.Really? You shouldn't be. I'm approachable... well most of the time.![]()