Jail's Cell

Skids into the jail, bringing some weinies and fries with soda's for the guards, the jailers I made a special cake with sexy potion # 9 :devil:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Skids into the jail, bringing some weinies and fries with soda's for the guards, the jailers I made a special cake with sexy potion # 9 :devil:
hi ew.....hugssssssssssssss
 
New Prisoner

*awaits in his jail cell naked, never given clothes or a prison number*

*still feels violated after his strip search*
 
Dj-Eros said:
*awaits in his jail cell naked, never given clothes or a prison number*

*still feels violated after his strip search*

ut oh wonders who did the strip search ..
 
goes to my cell for the night. leaving hugggggs and kisses for those who want them
 
omahaman2 said:
a joke for the asst warden Peach


Why arent there any Walmarts in Afaghanistan??




Because they are all Targets!
*spewsssssssssssssssss my Mike's Hard Lemonade*

hahahahahahahaha
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Skids into the jail, bringing some weinies and fries with soda's for the guards, the jailers I made a special cake with sexy potion # 9 :devil:
dammit, EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You temptress :devil:
 
Dj-Eros said:
*awaits in his jail cell naked, never given clothes or a prison number*

*still feels violated after his strip search*
did peach strip you, Dj? :kiss: :)
 
TL1000DS said:
TL rides up to the jail.

TL: Hi everyone.
hi there, TL...............welcome to the Cell..................I hope you have as much fun with the cellmates as I do. :) :kiss:
 
Back
Top