Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
and are you gonna? LOLpeachheart said:yep i did. took an hour but i got it all done. now my daughter is hungry and thinks i need to feed her. LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
and are you gonna? LOLpeachheart said:yep i did. took an hour but i got it all done. now my daughter is hungry and thinks i need to feed her. LOL
aw (((((((((((rb))))))))))))rbijon said:Well, I wish I was with ya this wet morning!
((((())))))

Jail said:and are you gonna? LOL
((((((((((((gent)))))))))))countrygent36 said:Until we meet again my friends.........I'm off to "big sky" Montana in the morning......enjoy your days, I shall return in a few days.....![]()
![]()

mean mom, mean mom, mean mompeachheart said:nope told her to fix a PB and J

I would love to......Jail said:((((((((((((gent)))))))))))![]()
why dont you head a bit further north and come to Alberta?![]()
*puts the coffee on*countrygent36 said:I would love to......

Jail said:*puts the coffee on*![]()
Jail said:mean mom, mean mom, mean mom![]()
OH, I see the candles are lit...........LadyAria said:*stalk*
countrygent36 said:OH, I see the candles are lit...........
*gets out the floggers*LadyAria said:*stalk*
Jail said:*gets out the floggers*
she didn't come home for dinner????peachheart said:lol i know. well she wasnt home for dinner. so oh well LMAO
oh boypeachheart said:*PERKS*
Jail said:she didn't come home for dinner????
Jail said:*gets out the floggers*
oh ok, well that's different thenpeachheart said:she had to leave for a church thing.
*checks drawer for ball gags*LadyAria said:*looks for keys to restraints*
Jail said:oh ok, well that's different then
Thinking about all the fun I/we could have in Alberta..........LadyAria said:*looks for keys to restraints*
The Stampede starts in two days, you knowcountrygent36 said:Thinking about all the fun I/we could have in Alberta..........
ooooooooooooooooh, she was dickin' around outside then was she?peachheart said:yep. but i had dinner ready first. she didnt come in the house. oh well
Jail said:ooooooooooooooooh, she was dickin' around outside then was she?