Joe is running.

Cow chews a lot of cud, slings a lot of bull and according to AOC, pumps out a lot of gaseous pollution. She's got him fingered for extinction.:rolleyes:

Hey! Congrats vette!! You made it ONE post in a row without talking about my ass!!!


Looks like the month at anti-gay camp did you some good!!
 
Cowslinger specializes in that. To be fair, it is mostly cut and paste and not actually *his* opinion.

You specialize in talking out your ass.. Your opinions are worthless and completely devoid of anything factual to back them up.


Which is typical of you.
 
More queball opinions with no facts to back them up. How droll...


https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...ies-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

Trump ties to Russia


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties



https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42493918

What contact do we know about?
At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition, according to an analysis of public records by the New York Times, with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

Trump aides known to have had contact with Russians include the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, his son Donald Trump Jr, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former personal lawyer Michael Cohen.


---------


Where in the fuck do you get your information? Is it just part of the massive glob of bullshit stuck in orbit inside your giant head?
and while we're about it, let's not forget the "private" meetings trump and putin share - where no-one else is told what's been said or allowed to see any minutes/translator's notes.
 
Talk is cheap. Wanna leave? Leave. No one stopping you. But like any limped dick Republican on this board, botany boy is nothing but fucking hot air.

If you legally get the kind of totalitarian socialism you support?

I will leave.

By the way, see the infighting going on in the NRA? Smart people are saying they are losing the battle against mass killings. But the old guard says over my dead body. Lol. Tick tock...tick tock.

Nope...don't care, you and the other anti-civil rights folks don't have the numbers to do jack or shit.

fuck all you black people who want every thing given to you for free,so you can keep on keeping on to peddling your drugs and want to rule America.

Hua???

I'm not black. :cool:
 
You specialize in talking out your ass.. Your opinions are worthless and completely devoid of anything factual to back them up.


Which is typical of you.

Oh look the manchild is still acting like a five year old.

Shocking. :D
 
and while we're about it, let's not forget the "private" meetings trump and putin share - where no-one else is told what's been said or allowed to see any minutes/translator's notes.

He is probably giving Putin the nuclear self destruct codes.
 
He is probably giving Putin the nuclear self destruct codes.

Certainly could be.. his past is full of ridiculous actions and quotes.

I'm sure YOU will appreciate the very last one.



"My entire life, I've watched politicians bragging about how poor they are, how they came from nothing, how poor their parents and grandparents were. And I said to myself, if they can stay so poor for so many generations, maybe this isn't the kind of person we want to be electing to higher office. How smart can they be? They're morons." —New York Times interview with Maureen Dowd, Nov. 28, 1999


There ya go sweetie!!
 
Last edited:
I didn't bother to read what you didn't bother to tight but I did take the time to report it.
 
He is probably giving Putin the nuclear self destruct codes.

Which the Brits stole from the Chinese and funneled through their embassy in Afghanistan before KeithD was given them so he could fly from there to South Korea in his personal spyplane to give the codes to Kim after taking the secret underground train from Seoul to Kim's palace so that Kim could give them to Trump to give to Putin.

Or something like that. :D
 
Last edited:
Certainly could be.. his past is full of ridiculous actions and quotes.

I'm sure YOU will appreciate the very last one.


https://www.shortlist.com/news/most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-ever/54443


https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-quotes-2733859


Showing His Humility
"I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has." —November 3, 2016

"I alone can fix it." —in his self-aggrandizing acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, July 21, 2016

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand." —"60 Minutes" interview, July 17, 2016

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created." —announcing his campaign for president

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy." —on his intelligence

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure. It's not your fault."

On His Body
"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it." —bragging about his penis size in reference to a joke by Republican rival Marco Rubio, GOP presidential debate, March 3, 2016

On the Campaign and Election
"We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump." —speaking at a rally in Toledo, Ohio, October 27, 2016

"I will tell you at the time. I’ll keep you in suspense, OK?" —refusing to say whether he will accept the election outcome during the third presidential debate, October 19, 2016

“I've had a beautiful, I've had a flawless campaign. You'll be writing books about this campaign.” —July 29, 2016

‘You know what I wanted to. I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard. I would have hit them. No, no. I was going to hit them, I was all set and then I got a call from a highly respected governor...I was gonna hit one guy in particular, a very little guy. I was gonna hit this guy so hard his head would spin and he wouldn’t know what the hell happened...I was going to hit a number of those speakers so hard their heads would spin, they’d never recover. And that’s what I did with a lot—that’s why I still don’t have certain people endorsing me: they still haven’t recovered." —reacting to the Democratic National Convention, July 29, 2016

"I think the only card she has is the women's card. She has got nothing else going. Frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she would get 5% of the vote. And the beautiful thing is women don't like her, ok?" —victory press conference, New York, April 26, 2016

"I don't think I'm going to lose, but if I do, I don't think you're ever going to see me again, folks. I think I'll go to Turnberry and play golf or something." —Maryland rally, April 24, 2016

"I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots. I'm representing many, many millions of people. In many cases first-time voters...If you disenfranchise those people? And you say, well, I'm sorry, you're 100 votes short, even though the next one is 500 votes short? I think you'd have problems like you've never seen before. I wouldn't lead it, but I think bad things will happen." —on what will happen if the nomination is taken from him at the Republican convention, CNN interview, March 16, 2016

"We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated." —on his performance with poorly educated voters who helped him win the Nevada Caucus, Feb. 23, 2016

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible." —speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016

“I know where she went—it’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it. No, it’s too disgusting. Don’t say it, it’s disgusting." —on Hillary Clinton taking a bathroom break during a Democratic presidential debate

“I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Every time somebody said I made a mistake, they do the polls and my numbers go up, so I guess I haven't made any mistakes."

"We need a leader that wrote 'The Art of the Deal.'" —plugging his book in his presidential campaign announcement

"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." —while teasing a presidential run in 2000

Showing His Ignorance
"'You do know you just attacked a Gold Star family?' one adviser warned Trump
Trump didn’t know what a Gold Star family was: 'What’s that?' he asked." —as reported by New York Magazine

"Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" —reportedly asking a foreign policy adviser three times during a meeting why the United States couldn’t use its nuclear weapons stockpile, according to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough

"[Vladimir Putin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down." —apparently unaware that Russia had already annexed Crimea in a 2014 intrusion into Ukraine that left thousands dead, July 31, 2016

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." —when asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” whom he talks with consistently about foreign policy, March 16, 2016

"I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words—Big Business."

"Trump Steaks, where are the steaks? Do we have steaks? We have Trump Steaks." —touting his alleged steak business during a press conference by handing out steaks from Bush Brothers Provision Co. Trump frozen steaks were offered at Sharper Image stores in 2007 but have since been discontinued, March 8, 2016

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists."

On Not Paying Taxes and His Wealth
"That makes me smart." —responding to Hillary Clinton’s suggestion that he pays no federal income tax, Sept. 26, 2016

"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lose a penny."

"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy. If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money." —in a 2006 audiobook produced by Trump University, expressing excitement two years before a housing-market collapse brought down the U.S. economy

Showing His Double Standards
"I don't care. It's a long time ago. And he voted that way and they were also misled. A lot of information was given to people…" —forgiving his running mate, Mike Pence, for voting in favor of the Iraq war, saying he was "entitled to make a make mistake," but adding that Hillary Clinton isn't, "60 Minutes" interview, July 17, 2016

On Women and Womanizing
Donald Trump at the third presidential debate: "Nobody respects women more than me."

Three minutes later: "Such a nasty woman." —October 19, 2016

"I sorta get away with things like that." —on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you." —Donald Trump, mocking the women who alleged he sexually assaulted them, suggesting his accusers weren't attractive enough to earn his attention. —October 14, 2016

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." —in a 2005 interview with "Access Hollywood"’s Billy Bush

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"There has to be some form of punishment…you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places, but we have to ban it." —on women who have abortions, MSNBC interview, March 30, 2016

"Women: You have to treat them like s**t."

"A person who is very flat chested is very hard to be a 10."

"I don’t even know some of those statements. I don’t even know what they are. Nobody respects women more than I do." —when asked in a CNN interview about his degrading remarks about women, March 21, 2016

On Michelle Fields
"She had a pen in her hand, which Secret Service is not liking because they don’t know what it is, whether it’s a little bomb." —on reporter Michelle Fields, whom his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, allegedly assaulted when she tried to ask Trump a question after a rally, CNN town hall, March 29, 2016

“She’s not a baby. She was grabbing me. Am I supposed to press charges against her?" —suggesting it was Michelle Fields who was the aggressor, not his campaign manager, who he insisted had been merely protecting him from her. Lewandowski was arrested on battery charges following the incident, CNN town hall, March 29, 2016

On 9/11
"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan...And now it’s the tallest." —bragging about his building following the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center in an interview with WWOR/UPN 9 News in New York, Sept. 11, 2001

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action." —confusing 7/11 with 9/11, Buffalo, New York, April 18, 2016

On Russia and Putin
“I don’t think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. [Clinton’s] saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don’t—maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK?” —in the first presidential debate, Sept. 26, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."—calling on Russian espionage services to intervene in the U.S. election and help sabotage Hillary Clinton. The emails in question were deemed "personal," but Trump had previously said he thinks they contain sensitive intelligence, meaning that Trump is hoping Vladimir Putin gains access to classified U.S. government information, July 27, 2016

“I was shocked to hear [Vladimir Putin] mention the N-word. You know what the N-word is. Number one he doesn’t like him and number two he doesn’t respect him. I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected and I hope he likes me." —implying that Putin uses the "N-word" to describe President Barack Obama, July 27, 2016

On Obama's Birth Certificate
"Hillary Clinton…started the birther controversy. I finished it." —falsely claiming that Hillary Clinton started the rumors that President Obama wasn't born in the United States, Sept. 16, 2016

"I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding...I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility…then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics." —three weeks before President Barack Obama released his long-form birth certificate in 2011

"I am really honored frankly to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully, getting rid of this issue. We have to look at it, we have to see is it real, is it proper, what's on it, but I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud, I am really honored." —on President Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate

"Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him." —on why he thought President Obama wasn't born in the United States

On Violence Against Hillary Clinton
"I think what we should do is—she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before. I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons. They should disarm. Right? Right? I think they should disarm—immediately. What do you think? Yes? Yes. Yeah. Take their guns away! She doesn't want guns. Take their—let's see what happens to her." —on Hillary Clinton, Sept. 16, 2016

"If she gets to pick her judges—nothing you can do, folks. Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know." —in what many interpreted to be a suggestion that someone might shoot Hillary Clinton, her Supreme Court picks, or both, Wilmington, North Carolina, campaign rally, August 9, 2016

On Violence Against Protestors
"I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy totally disruptive, throwing punches, we're not allowed punch back anymore....I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya." —on how he would handle a protester in Nevada, sparking roaring applause from the audience, February 22, 2016

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell—I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees." —encouraging violence at his rallies, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Feb. 1, 2016

"That was so great. Who was the person who did that? Put up your hand, put up your hand. Bring that person up here. I love that." —praising two audience members who tackled a protester at his rally in South Carolina, Feb. 16, 2016

"The press is now going, they're saying, 'Oh but there's such violence.' No violence. You know how many people have been hurt at our rallies? I think, like, basically none except maybe somebody got hit once. It's a love fest. These are love fests. And every once in a while…somebody will stand up and they'll say something.…It’s a little disruption, but there's no violence. There's none whatsoever." —on his campaign rallies, despite documented evidence to the contrary, March 14, 2016

Unfounded Accusations
"I’ve been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall." —accusing U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is presiding over the fraud case against Trump University, of being biased against him because of his Mexican heritage, despite the fact that he is a U.S. citizen who was born in Indiana, CNN interview, June 5, 2016

"How about bringing baskets of money into Iraq? I want to know—who were the soldiers who had that job? I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, ’cause I think they’re living well right now, whoever they may be." —Donald Trump, apparently accusing U.S. soldiers in Iraq of grand larceny, June 14, 2016

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being—you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it." —suggesting that Ted Cruz's father may have been involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Fox News interview, May 3, 2016

"There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down." —making an unfounded accusation regarding the 9/11 attacks

On China
"China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters—rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act." —misspelling "unprecedented" in a tweet that drew widespread mockery, December 17, 2016

"Who knows?" —when asked if, as president, he would start a war with China, New York Times interview, March 25, 2016

"When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time." —on his diplomacy skills

On Politicians
"I don't like the crying." —on House Speaker John Boehner

"My entire life, I've watched politicians bragging about how poor they are, how they came from nothing, how poor their parents and grandparents were. And I said to myself, if they can stay so poor for so many generations, maybe this isn't the kind of person we want to be electing to higher office. How smart can they be? They're morons." —New York Times interview with Maureen Dowd, Nov. 28, 1999

tl;dr
 
without regard to how one sees the biden official candidacy
he has once again -
with his slow...yes/no/maybe.... "yes" decision to run
altered the dynamic on the d side.

comparing first day campaign contribution totals...
(an acknowledged indicator of support)
joe, raising $6.3m, topped all the other dems
with only bernie and beto close.

(remember his long drawn - eventual "no" - that went well into the last primary season?)

it can be argued that by remaining a "not no" on the sidelines
well into the process last time that...
hrc could not coalesce early enough or deep enough
into the ones in the party and independents who...
held long to joe as a 'more tolerable' - and then certainly, viable alternative.
ones who then chose not to vote in the general,
voted third party...
or 'against her'.

t v. c 2016

nh - 2,700 votes difference
wi - 27,000 votes difference
pa - 68,000 votes difference
me and nv - 50,000
mn - 44,000

there was
vehement hate of trump
vehement hate of hillary
and no such demonstrable animus towards joe...
(certainly hindsight would have favored the 2016 biden to the 2020 one)

there were votes out there to get, that... by the spectre of slow joe last time
did not come hillary's way.
would they have been enough? a definite... maybe?

well... at the very least, it can be argued.

no doubt that there is an incredible (and well demonstrated 'prickly') ego attached to "slow" joe.

he has been since then, until this week, a similar spectre on this election;
very obviously bathing in the "will he? will he? will he?" long slow waltz.
he may try to play it as taking the "serious" time to make such an "important" step...
joe has been bathing so... or been trying to bathe so since the late 80s.

understand the... 'pull' of the last 6 years of many voices urging one to run;
(especially when the previous runs never grew so...fervent)

joe has an ego. he is an old school pol. does love the noise.

he may "not have a chance...",
but the skill set, experience... cultivated traditional base
and sharpened prickly ego are strangely suited for
the kind of battle to come.

age is an issue.
yeah. trump is old.
but laughably... hilariously "vibrant" trump
has already landed the "slow joe"...

masterstroke...

joe looks old...

(odd that age is a federally protected class in employment discrimination for all but in... what? elections? ... see how that lumpy chestnut plays out...
it may be the established law of the land, but... )

who knows where or how far this run goes,
but of all the candidates,
the incumbent knows how dangerous and skilled this one could be
(in all the traditional ways)

tag him, vilify him, sling what might be slung...
joe does know politics.
knows when a fucking big deal is a "fucking big deal" enough
to say it out loud.
what some have considered in the past reckless...
his propensity to be.... "off the cuff"
might be an anti-trumping asset...

slow joe won't be afraid of the scrap... probably welcomes it.

he is a massive presence already - gravity.

gonna be entertaining at the very least to see the cagey codgers (including bernie and fidgety liz) go at it.

certainly though.... joe won't be slayed by the peas being shot by us idiots here.
 
Last edited:
I didn't bother to read what you didn't bother to tight but I did take the time to report it.

Reported

Reported

Reported

What a fucking pussy. You can dish it out w the name calling, but you cant take it. Grow up.
 
Reported

Reported

Reported

What a fucking pussy. You can dish it out w the name calling, but you cant take it. Grow up.

Other than pointing out that you're the most aptly named poster on the board I don't recall ever calling you a name, Dribble

You good with a wall of text he borrowed in its entirety without any attribution at all on a site that supports writers? He gave credit no one and presented her words ad if he wrote them.
 
Last edited:
Other than pointing out that you're the most aptly named poster on the board I don't recall ever calling you a name, Dribble

You good with a wall of text he borrowed in its entirety without any attribution at all on a site that supports writers? He credit no one and presented her words ad if he wrote them.

That's bullshit. Jesus you're a whiny pussy.


Ok. that's about all of the stupid I can take from you and your bff hisderpy.
 
When Trump said that there were good people on both sides he meant that not all fans of Robert E Lee were right supremacist. I'm sure he meant to include Joe Biden in the supporters of great Civil War generals like Robert E Lee.

To be fair, Biden was a mere freshman Senator in 1975 when he voted to restore Robert E Lee's citizenship at the behest of the bill's sponsor, his Democrat leader and renowned Klansman, Robert Byrd.

Perhaps Joe Biden's outraged is because he doesn't think that Trump should characterize anyone who would ally themselves with antifa and those that would tear down statues of our great, historical figures as "fine people."
 
Last edited:
Go Joe!

Hes the only D calling out Trump directly. First for being a racist hatemonger. Today in first stump speech for being a liar.

Keep it up. Its obviously bothering the Orange Turd.
 
Go Joe!

Hes the only D calling out Trump directly. First for being a racist hatemonger. Today in first stump speech for being a liar.

Keep it up. Its obviously bothering the Orange Turd.

Truly inspiring to see a Democrat willing to malign Trump. What a novel idea!

Did Joe explain why he was on the same side of the ideological argument on honoring Tobert E. Lee as the white nationalists and nazis, rather than the "courageous Americans" he applauded who started the brawl from antifa?

It all seems very confusing. :confused:.
 
Back
Top