RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Posts
- 112,724
Yeppers. . it is one thing I am good for... a good laugh.jushorny said:LOL Good for him to have a chuckle

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeppers. . it is one thing I am good for... a good laugh.jushorny said:LOL Good for him to have a chuckle

I was in the hospital the day after my second childs birth. Had a fever of 104.6 and was there a week. Then I had a 6-8 week in home care by Pete when the last baby was born and he had to pack the incision because the body cavity itself had gotten infected. It was not a fun experience either time. So I will not go into the ewwwwww details for #2 experience.WantonWitch said:Good, I ended up with an infection after my last hospital visit..... sheesh, felt like death had buried me n then dug me back up to go do the olympics
RedHairedandFriendly said:I was in the hospital the day after my second childs birth. Had a fever of 104.6 and was there a week. Then I had a 6-8 week in home care by Pete when the last baby was born and he had to pack the incision because the body cavity itself had gotten infected. It was not a fun experience either time. So I will not go into the ewwwwww details for #2 experience.![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Yeppers. . it is one of so many many things I am good for... a good laugh.![]()
![]()

Thanks,WantonWitch said:Lol, and we make having babies look so easy....... I'll be sending you healthy thoughts Red![]()
Yeah, it was a piece of cake with Emily, but Amanda and Joey. . . DAMN!RedHairedandFriendly said:Thanks,Yeah, it was a piece of cake with Emily, but Amanda and Joey. . . DAMN!
I guess I did that to my mom. The doctor was washing his hands and my dad said, Doc, you better turn around and catch this kid. LOL.WantonWitch said:My girls weren't too bad but my boy took after his Dads side of the family.... they all have big heads... no I don't mean it nastily lol, the midwife had to catch him, he nearly fell off the table....bit like a cork out of a bottle, no waiting for shoulders with that one![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:I guess I did that to my mom. The doctor was washing his hands and my dad said, Doc, you better turn around and catch this kid. LOL.Makes me wonder if Dad would have caught me or just let me fall!!!! LOL

I'm sure. lol. Probably why we carry them too.WantonWitch said:From what I remember of the look on my husbands face I don't think they can co-ordinate well during birth..... the shock you know![]()
jushorny said:Convo's getting a bit chavunistic![]()

Awwww...jushorny said:Convo's getting a bit chavunistic![]()
But without them, we couldn't have the babies.
They are so needed. RedHairedandFriendly said:Awwww...But without them, we couldn't have the babies.
They are so needed.
![]()

Pete was in awe, over the experience and I think I can claim shock too. He told me for the first few weeks every time he looked at his sex, he'd just shake his head not quite believing that "that" helped to create a child. The process behind the baby developing is mindboggling and obviously God inspired.WantonWitch said:Nope, can't be chauvanistic (sp)when you just state the truth
He was very definitely in shock lol, took him a few days to recover

Thank you.WantonWitch said:Nice av Red![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Pete was in awe, over the experience and I think I can claim shock too. He told me for the first few weeks every time he looked at his sex, he'd just shake his head not quite believing that "that" helped to create a child. The process behind the baby developing is mindboggling and obviously God inspired.![]()
![]()

jushorny said:Well...on that note lovely ladies, I must be off, have a good one![]()
![]()
Have fun and think of me a bit.

RedHairedandFriendly said:Thank you.It won't stay but maybe a day. I get tired of looking at my chest. lol