WantonWitch
The Devils own lil' Angel
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Posts
- 107,078
jushorny said:I knpw what you mean and still am excited to see![]()
*Chuckles* not long to wait.... unless you want a preview... I ought to check I shrunk it enough for lit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:I knpw what you mean and still am excited to see![]()
WantonWitch said:*Chuckles* not long to wait.... unless you want a preview... I ought to check I shrunk it enough for lit![]()
It wasn't me on him it was Witchvirgin_not said:Push SS...well..let me crawl on JUs now![]()
![]()
no need to cry, we all get are turnvirgin_not said:*sit on the corner and cries* should be here early![]()
Nice av there WitchyWantonWitch said:Good morning Red![]()
![]()

Nice to see you this morning (for me) Hello there SS. Nice to see you here this morning.SexSweetheart said:It wasn't me on him it was Witch

SexSweetheart said:It wasn't me on him it was Witch

RedHairedandFriendly said:Nice av there WitchyNice to see you this morning (for me)
How has your day been so far?
It's good so far, need to go hunt down some lunch in a min. How's you today ?WantonWitch said:*Grins* Thanks Red, I was messing about with pics last nightIt's good so far, need to go hunt down some lunch in a min. How's you today ?

WantonWitch said:Thank you, sufficient for thursdays ??
Not bad. A bit warm for some reason. the room itself is cool, but I feel warm, so I hope it is just the company on Lit and not some virus deciding to introduce itself to me.WantonWitch said:*Grins* Thanks Red, I was messing about with pics last nightIt's good so far, need to go hunt down some lunch in a min. How's you today ?
I did too.jushorny said:I didand you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Not bad. A bit warm for some reason. the room itself is cool, but I feel warm, so I hope it is just the company on Lit and not some virus deciding to introduce itself to me.
RedHairedandFriendly said:I did too.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I fell asleep while Pete changed the bandages on the incisions. lol.
WantonWitch said:Hmmm... keep an eye on that... doesn't take much to infect you after surgery, take your temp frequently and get ready for antibiotics, you may need em
He kept laughing at me. I'd wake up talking and he'd chuckle, I'd fall back asleep and he'd wake me up and laugh at me some more.jushorny said:LOL I bet he was amused
RedHairedandFriendly said:Yeah, I have kept an eye on it. I'm not running a fever, so I think it is okay, but I've been down the infection path before. Pete says the incisions themselves look clean and safe, so I don't think it is that.

RedHairedandFriendly said:He kept laughing at me. I'd wake up talking and he'd chuckle, I'd fall back asleep and he'd wake me up and laugh at me some more.![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Yeah, I have kept an eye on it. I'm not running a fever, so I think it is okay, but I've been down the infection path before. Pete says the incisions themselves look clean and safe, so I don't think it is that.
I'm sure it isn't.jushorny said:I hope it isn't![]()
These incisions don't feel, look, or act, nor are they anything like the ones from the C-section incisions I got. We've watched them and he's been *yawn* very thorough when cleansing them. I see Doc on Wednesday to get my clean bill of health. 