Jus' Place

WantonWitch said:
Yeah, I can still remember the look on his face when he realised the last one was a boy....... think he was expecting yet another girl :D
We knew what we were having with each one. (well I did with them) Pete wanted to be surprised with the first, (right up until the last week) lol :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
We knew what we were having with each one. (well I did with them) Pete wanted to be surprised with the first, (right up until the last week) lol :rolleyes:


They offered to tell me when they did the scans but I said no..... more fun to be surprised, mind you I was damned sure he was gonna be a boy, he carried different to my girls.... should have gone to the bookies and placed a bet on it :D
 
WantonWitch said:
They offered to tell me when they did the scans but I said no..... more fun to be surprised, mind you I was damned sure he was gonna be a boy, he carried different to my girls.... should have gone to the bookies and placed a bet on it :D
My son was different too. Carried different, but the biggest thing was, during the girls' pregnancies I was plagued with nightmares, almost every night. I had one with Joey, I decided that it was God deciding.... Can she take a full 9 mths of nightmares? Or not? I had one bad dream the entire 8 mths I carried him and that was it.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
My son was different too. Carried different, but the biggest thing was, during the girls' pregnancies I was plagued with nightmares, almost every night. I had one with Joey, I decided that it was God deciding.... Can she take a full 9 mths of nightmares? Or not? I had one bad dream the entire 8 mths I carried him and that was it.


Never remember my dreams.... odd 'cos my husband reckoned I must have really vivd nightmares the way I used to behave during them. Can remember waking up many nights with him trying to calm me down.
The only one I remember was shortly after his death... I dreamt he came running down the stairs in his robe and was trying hard to show/tell me something.... odd, no more since then either
 
WantonWitch said:
Never remember my dreams.... odd 'cos my husband reckoned I must have really vivd nightmares the way I used to behave during them. Can remember waking up many nights with him trying to calm me down.
The only one I remember was shortly after his death... I dreamt he came running down the stairs in his robe and was trying hard to show/tell me something.... odd, no more since then either


:kiss::rose:

I have a few nightmares now, but not like I did when I was pregnant. They were horrid.

I'm off, gotta shower and get to working on writing and shopping. :kiss: See ya later. :rose: :rose:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
:kiss::rose:

I have a few nightmares now, but not like I did when I was pregnant. They were horrid.

I'm off, gotta shower and get to working on writing and shopping. :kiss: See ya later. :rose: :rose:


Yeah, I have to go cook, make sure my troll is full up before I go out later :rolleyes:

Have a good day Red :kiss: an write hot :D
 
WantonWitch said:
Mornin' all :kiss:
jushorny said:
Hey Witchie, care for some coffee?
SexSweetheart said:
Morning, new here, what goes on?
virgin_not said:
*runs in here and crawl on Jus sexy bare chest* hmmm...hot avi :p
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hello everyone. :kiss:

Looky at Jus and his harem of hotness. ;)




sharingfantasies said:
looks like I missed everyone...

hope you have a great day :)
I'm with Sharing, you all got up too early. Oh, wait she didn't say that, I did. :rose:


*yawns* I need coffee.
Lots and lots, I think.
 
ibhard said:
Looky at Jus and his harem of hotness. ;)





I'm with Sharing, you all got up too early. Oh, wait she didn't say that, I did. :rose:


*yawns* I need coffee.
Lots and lots, I think.



well I should have. :heart:
 
oh where oh where have all the people gone
oh where oh where can they be
with their windows closed
and their computers off
oh where oh where can they be

good morning!!!!!
i'm bored :D
 
Back
Top