jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
ibhard said:Do what?
is this something dirty, are you being a perverted?
![]()
Tis nothing dirty at all, something very pleasureable...whether one is perverted or not

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ibhard said:Do what?
is this something dirty, are you being a perverted?
![]()

Whose? Mine and Sharings? No. Sharing's and Jus' is. Perverts.Microwave0ven said:you both have your minds in the gutter!!![]()
Pleasurable as in produced by perverts.jushorny said:Tis nothing dirty at all, something very pleasureable...whether one is perverted or not![]()
ibhard said:Whose? Mine and Sharings? No. Sharing's and Jus' is. Perverts.

ibhard said:Pleasurable as in produced by perverts.
Didn't we have this discussion before. I came into Jus' Place a few days ago and I said, "Hello perverts" therein, the discussion commenced if you were a pervert and we did in fact conclude that you were?sharingfantasies said:now wait a minute... as far as I know I am the ONLY person on Lit that is NOT a pervert.. well hardly at all..![]()
sharingfantasies said:now wait a minute... as far as I know I am the ONLY person on Lit that is NOT a pervert.. well hardly at all..![]()
Oh, so now I'm a pervert?jushorny said:Pleasureable as in produced between friends
of course i am.sharingfantasies said:now wait a minute... as far as I know I am the ONLY person on Lit that is NOT a pervert.. well hardly at all..![]()

Didn't we have this discussion before. I came into Jus' Place a few days ago and I said, "Hello perverts" therein, the discussion commenced if you were a pervert and we did in fact conclude that you were?
According to who???
ibhard said:Oh, so now I'm a pervert?
of course i am.
Microwave0ven said:nahhhh no wayyy! i mean, i'm not a pervert... but you definitely most definitely are![]()
I am. I'm kinda shallow.jushorny said:I'm not really into labels![]()
sharingfantasies said:you don't do anything in order... that has to be perverted!!!

Microwave0ven said:well kinda goin from the end to the front... bottom to top. how's that perverted?!![]()
Lucky you said that with a smile or mehap I turn you over my knee, missy.sharingfantasies said:in a sweet way![]()
sharingfantasies said:not to mention when you start in the middle and work toward the ends![]()
ibhard said:Lucky you said that with a smile or mehap I turn you over my knee, missy.

sharingfantasies said:oh??? What are you into?
ibhard said:Lucky you said that with a smile or mehap I turn you over my knee, missy.

ibhard said:I am. I'm kinda shallow.![]()
Microwave0ven said:oy, i did that to a book series once!