jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
ibhard said:*bites pillow harder* I-I-I didn't think so. *shudders, groans...*
*Grinds...shiver runs down my spine...stops breathing....teeth grind*...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ibhard said:*bites pillow harder* I-I-I didn't think so. *shudders, groans...*

Microwave0ven said:.
why?
.
sharingfantasies said:sigh .. because it is slimy.. I don't like touching slimy stuff. Now if you were to dry it off.. nope.. I still don't want to touch it..

sharingfantasies said:ummm MO? what is your major... anatomy?
Microwave0ven said:.
why?
.
.
.
lol, computer science... it ain't rocket science!
Awww, jeezus...*pushes back to meet your 'shallow check'...comes all over myself*jushorny said:*Grinds...shiver runs down my spine...stops breathing....teeth grind*...![]()
![]()
ibhard said:Awww, jeezus...*pushes back to meet your 'shallow check'...comes all over myself*
I'm not so shallow *groooans*

jushorny said:Mmmmm...pushes in for one last shallow check..rubs skin to skin....feels you coming....causign me to do the same....no, not shallow at all![]()
Brains are sexy, SF...I wouldn't come within 10' of a person who didn't have one.sharingfantasies said:ewww slimy... not putting my hands on THAT!!! all those blood veins and other things... yuck![]()

Tom Collins said:Brains are sexy, SF...I wouldn't come within 10' of a person who didn't have one.![]()
Have you ever noticed that the more shallow a body of water is the more it reflects that which it is surrounded by? I believe this is applicable to people as well.sharingfantasies said:nice that you guys found a way to determine how shallow Ib is or isn't![]()
Tom Collins said:Brains are sexy, SF...I wouldn't come within 10' of a person who didn't have one.![]()
I'm not so shallowsharingfantasies said:nice that you guys found a way to determine how shallow Ib is or isn't![]()
Tom Collins said:Have you ever noticed that the more shallow a body of water is the more it reflects that which it is surrounded by? I believe this is applicable to people as well.![]()
I'll admit that there are other body parts that I'd much rather paly with.sharingfantasies said:TommyI like brains.. I like them IN the body.. not with my hands on them.
Tom Collins said:I'll admit that there are other body parts that I'd much rather paly with.![]()
sharingfantasies said:nice that you guys found a way to determine how shallow Ib is or isn't![]()
Exactly, sweet cheeks. You do not reflect, you project.ibhard said:I'm not so shallow![]()
And you're a sexy bitch to boot. 
Aww, thank you, honeylickTom Collins said:Exactly, sweet cheeks. You do not reflect, you project.And you're a sexy bitch to boot.
![]()
*passes you a Jackson*jushorny said:Yea, well I knew he wsn't shallow...somtimes he needs reassurance![]()
ibhard said:Hey there, Tom![]()
back at'cha.sharingfantasies said:I do enjoy playing with minds, but there are other body parts, tis true.![]()
