Jus' Place

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Now that the fog is gone, it has turned int a sunny and beautiful day here too. :kiss: :kiss: I am glad to know we share the same weather. :kiss:

Yeppers, had some fog here also, I'm glad to know we share much more than the weather :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
WantonWitch said:
Afternoon All :D


Got any coffee going ?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Make that three lovelies....

Sure there is coffee, Red stocked us up this morning. How are ya Witchie?
:kiss:
 
jushorny said:
Make that three lovelies....

Sure there is coffee, Red stocked us up this morning. How are ya Witchie?
:kiss:


Hot...............






I mean the weather in case you're wondering :D
 
jushorny said:
I thought you were talking about YOUR AV, which is very yummy :D


Thank you... quite like that chest of yours ;)

It still needs some more work... might take it again if the suns out fri morn, lightings not quite right.....
 
I wanna move to a sunny warm climate, live on the beach...open a beach side bar LOL
 
Next times you guys got a snow,could you send me some please..through Fedex...always hot in our place :D
 
jushorny said:
I wanna move to a sunny warm climate, live on the beach...open a beach side bar LOL


Send me a job application form when you finally get there :D
 
Back
Top