sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2001
- Posts
- 19,655
jushorny said:*SMACK*
Jus!!!!! you have a shirt on!! I don't think I have EVER seen you with a shirt on that was actually covering your chest. I am in shock
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:*SMACK*
sharingfantasies said:Jus!!!!! you have a shirt on!! I don't think I have EVER seen you with a shirt on that was actually covering your chest. I am in shock![]()

jushorny said:Tis better I show my chest than something lower![]()
jushorny said:Tis better I show my chest than something lower![]()
Microwave0ven said:morning, two-leggers!![]()
Microwave0ven said:doin good in general, yeahand all you guys? n girls?
jushorny said:Well peoples, tis my bedtime, y'all have fun, I have![]()
goodnight sweet dreams jushorny said:Well peoples, tis my bedtime, y'all have fun, I have![]()

Good morning
es for jus when he gets here.RedHairedandFriendly said:*brings fresh coffee and tea, along with juice over from Fiesty*![]()
![]()
Good morning
es for jus when he gets here.

You're welcome lover.jushorny said:A guy could easily get used to this breakfast delivery, thanks Red and Good morning![]()
![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:You're welcome lover.![]()
![]()
![]()

Now that the fog is gone, it has turned int a sunny and beautiful day here too.jushorny said:Tis sunny and beautiful out here today Red, how's it by you?![]()
I am glad to know we share the same weather. 