Jus' Place

liliagrace said:
*smirks feeling your tongue* heh yea the strawberry *smirks and runs the strawberry accross your lips* :devil:

*Opens lips slowly, licking the chocolate on the end before biting down, pulling back slightly to break the strawberry, some juice runs down my chin* :p
 
jushorny said:
*Opens lips slowly, licking the chocolate on the end before biting down, pulling back slightly to break the strawberry, some juice runs down my chin* :p

heh you've got something dripping there..*smirks then licks up the juice off your chin then kisses your chin softly* heh much better now huh? :devil:
 
joeys-game said:
Good to see you too jus.. :p


Hi sharing, how was your day? :kiss:


:) the day was good, kids half asleep.. we got several things accomplished though.


how was the day for the boys? do they like their teachers? did you survive the youngest leaving home? <grin>
 
liliagrace said:

heh you've got something dripping there..*smirks then licks up the juice off your chin then kisses your chin softly* heh much better now huh? :devil:

Mmm...much, thank you ;)
 
sharingfantasies said:
:) the day was good, kids half asleep.. we got several things accomplished though.


how was the day for the boys? do they like their teachers? did you survive the youngest leaving home? <grin>


was a good day for the boys..they both like the school..etc..brand new..first year operation..
yes i survived..*sniff*

thanks for asking :kiss:
 
joeys-game said:
was a good day for the boys..they both like the school..etc..brand new..first year operation..
yes i survived..*sniff*

thanks for asking :kiss:


I hope Canada starts a new school better than Los Angeles does.. lol, I started a new school and the list of problems would take a week to read... lol. I am glad they had a good time. :)

and although you were lonely I am sure you will learn to survive with time :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
I hope Canada starts a new school better than Los Angeles does.. lol, I started a new school and the list of problems would take a week to read... lol. I am glad they had a good time. :)

and although you were lonely I am sure you will learn to survive with time :)



Well we shall see and yes i will learn to cope..LOL :p
 
sharingfantasies said:
I see you boys are doing the same type of pics torsos.. reminds me of the I Dream of Jeanie scandal over whether to show or not show the navel :)


don't remember that scandal..the navel huh? ;)
 
joeys-game said:
Hi there Liliagrace :rose:

you keeping jus in or out of trouble :devil:


heh...um...*smirks and runs another strawberry against jus's mouth* um...heh...define trouble? :devil:
 
liliagrace said:
heh...um...*smirks and runs another strawberry against jus's mouth* um...heh...define trouble? :devil:


*looks at jus closely from top to bottom..smirks*
defn in trouble..good job :p :devil:
 
heh hiya again sharing..*smirks over at joey and takes another strawberry and licks around it then eats a small bite* heh..i guess it is trouble..but i love trouble :devil:
 
Back
Top