Jus' Place

hearing the back door closing just as I walk in the front door, I shrug..

turning on the fan to shift out the smell of sex this place seems to have constantly filling the air, getting some ice cream from the freezer, and plopping down on the overstuffed chair, feet up, remote control in my hand, while I scan stations looking for an old movie to watch.
 
sharingfantasies said:
hearing the back door closing just as I walk in the front door, I shrug..

turning on the fan to shift out the smell of sex this place seems to have constantly filling the air, getting some ice cream from the freezer, and plopping down on the overstuffed chair, feet up, remote control in my hand, while I scan stations looking for an old movie to watch.

drops the calc textbook to join sharing for the ice cream and tv
 
sitting with my back against MO, as we eat ice cream and watch tv. feeling slightly drowsy but too comfortable to move.
 
sharingfantasies said:
sitting with my back against MO, as we eat ice cream and watch tv. feeling slightly drowsy but too comfortable to move.
leaning my head against sf, watching the tv sideways, getting nice and warm and sleepy. "Jus said he din't have ice cream last time i asked... guess he got some, or else you're better at finding stuff than he is.."
 
Microwave0ven said:
leaning my head against sf, watching the tv sideways, getting nice and warm and sleepy. "Jus said he din't have ice cream last time i asked... guess he got some, or else you're better at finding stuff than he is.."


murmurring softly ..***** is no good without ice cream, so I stuck a couple of pints way in the back of the freezer, hoping it wouldn't get eaten before I got back to it. :)

setting the empty bowl on the table, sliding down lower in the chair, snuggled against MO's side, yawning..

eyes closing, arm around MO's waist, movie forgotten as I slide into a warm sleep, managing to mumble g'night just as I fall asleep.
 
sharingfantasies said:
murmurring softly ..***** is no good without ice cream, so I stuck a couple of pints way in the back of the freezer, hoping it wouldn't get eaten before I got back to it. :)

setting the empty bowl on the table, sliding down lower in the chair, snuggled against MO's side, yawning..

eyes closing, arm around MO's waist, movie forgotten as I slide into a warm sleep, managing to mumble g'night just as I fall asleep.

mmm, licking my spoon clean and setting it in the empty bowl. "ice cream's best before bedtime.. yep..." :)

I turn down the tv to a manageable drone and reach over and grab a light blanket tucking it around sf before dropping my head to rest against the back of the couch and falling asleep myself too.
 
*sets down trays of bagels, cream cheese, muffins, jams & jellies, donuts and pastries, fresh fruit, pichers of variouos juices, brews coffee*

*takes seat at bar with my coffee, begins checking threads to see where I'm behind*
 
*finishes second mug of coffee, all caught up on srp's, heads out to begin r/l day*
 
Back
Top